Chapter 18: Planning for fame

Camila felt Lauren shift slightly in her arms and she blinked her eyes open. She gazed at Lauren who looked up at her with tired eyes.  Camila leaned forward and brought their lips together, kissing her softly.  She moved her lips across her cheeks to her ear and kissed softly below her lobe.

"Let me show you how much I love you," Camila whispered, moving her lips back to meet Lauren in a deep, passionate kiss.

Lauren breathed a sigh of relief into the kiss. She hadn't dreamed it. They had both confessed their love in the middle of the night in each other's arms. She felt the emotions welling inside her as she tried to put her feelings into the fiery kiss. She tugged at Camila's shirt.  Camila quickly pulled back and tore off her shirt then reached down to pull off her sleep shorts. Lauren undressed and they were quickly back tangled together kissing passionately.

Camila rolled so that she was atop Lauren and straddled one of her thighs.  Lauren could feel Camila's wetness on her leg which only spurred on the heat building inside of her. Camila continued kissing Lauren as she used one hand to pinch and knead Lauren's nipple. Lauren moaned into the kiss and tensed her leg so that it rubbed against Camila's mound. Camila had to release the kiss to take in a sharp breath as the sensation ripped through her.

"Lauren," Camila moaned out softly, burying her head in Lauren's neck as she began rocking on her thigh.  She reached down and rubbed between Lauren's legs, gathering some of her wetness and then dipping two fingers inside of her.

Lauren held Camila's hips, keeping the pressure on her as she continued grinding Lauren's thigh while fucking her with her fingers. Lauren's breathing was getting shorter and she looked at Camila to find her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open, lost in the passion of the moment.

"I'm going to cum," Lauren moaned out, the sensation taking over.  Camila felt Lauren's walls twitching and she moved her hips even faster. Her body began shaking and she rubbed her thumb roughly against Lauren's clit.

"Oh god, oh god," Camila screamed out, her orgasm hitting as she felt Lauren bucking beneath her and screaming her name. Camila's fingers were squeezed tightly as Lauren gushed liquid as she came beneath her. Camila felt her own wetness on Lauren's thigh as she rode out her orgasm as long as she could. Finally, Camila couldn't go any more and she collapsed atop Lauren and gently pulled her fingers out and wrapped herself around her girlfriend. She felt her body still shaking and she burrowed into Lauren's neck again.

"I've got you, darling," Lauren said softly, rubbing Camila's back as her shaking subsided and she relaxed completely.

"Mmmm, I like waking up with you," Camila said, lifting her head and managing a smile.

"I'm going to have to buy more sheets," Lauren said, making Camila laugh.

"You could visit me in my room and we could ruin those," Camila said, giggling and nibbling at Lauren's neck, making her laugh and push her away.

"I'd rather if this is our room," Lauren said, sitting up and looking down at Camila with a smirk.

"Yeah, well, I did bring some surprises with me," Camila said, sitting up and grinning wickedly. "There's a bag I didn't let Sofi unpack with me."

"Really?" Lauren said, eyebrow raised, "And what's in said bag?"

"There might be some items to spice stuff up in whichever bed we choose," Camila answered, rubbing Lauren's thigh.

"I'm not sure how much more spice we need, Camz," Lauren said, chuckling, "As the sheets can attest to."

"So you don't want any surprises?" Camila asked, her hand moving further up Lauren's thigh.