II

hey guys! i hope you are enjoying the story so far, it will get more interesting i promise, song above (:

F/N L/N

After closing the door of my future class room. I quickly walked down the same path as before to the exit. As I ventured down the cold hallway, I thought about my students and the faculty that I would be meeting. I know there's some very famous pro-hero's but the some I actually know that work here is Present Mic and All Might. Those are only two that come to mind. Trying to remember the rest would give me a headache.

I groaned remembering I have to make up lessons plans for the students but I had no idea what to even teach. Since it's a training school essentially for students to become hero's. Although, I think having this as option could be a way for students to be expressive. I thought to myself, "did I really think this through?"  As I was making my way further down I started to see lockers again, letting me know I was half way to the exit. Then again I could probably have them prepare something for school spirit. I nodded at my idea I honestly couldn't think of anything else since it's more geared to show school appreciation but it definitely helps the school so kids aren't always training. I smiled absentmindedly. My bad thoughts always seem to come when I am having a good time or even a private session alone. I rubbed my hands together trying to keep warm. As I reached the last locker I was met with ocean blue double doors. I quickly jogged to the exit and pushed the doors open and walked out into the warm spring air.

The suns harsh glare hit me in the face almost immediately and I looked away shading my eyes with my right arm. I looked again after my eyes stopped straining themselves and I stared at the sunset. It was mostly cloudy now and the now beautiful sunrise. I loved was gone now and it now just a bright sun and baby blue skies; that painted the background of the calming sight in front of me. I continued down the concrete path to the infamous gates again and pushed it open and I walked through the gates automatically locked behind me.

I pulled out my phone again and saw new notifications and I stared at the time. 2:30 PM  it read in thick bold letters. I shoved my phone into my clutch and started my journey to my car a Mercedes' Benz. I was so tired of taking public transportation because of the bizarre events that would take place. So, I saved up at my old job and got a car. I honestly don't remember the day so clearly but I knew it something I needed to do after the fight that broke out between a pro and a villain on the train.

I sat down on the train out of breathe. I held it until I made it through the almost closing doors. I searched tiredly for a seat and I found one on the connecting side of the train where conductors pass through to see your ticket. I sighed and tried collecting myself and then I wiped the beads of sweat present on my face. I stopped for a second and look around the endless train car to see, only a few people sitting away from each other minding their business. I sighed, everything looked normal and I slumped in my seat a bit and pulled out my phone to see how I looked.

While I was looking through my purse for my phone that I threw in my bag without a care. Then the train announcer, said the next stop and mine was three stops after this one for Hosu station. I needed to be in Musutafu soon for an interview with Nezu, from UA. I was excited about this new position that was lined up and I was grateful to called back apart from others that wanted the job. Getting into UA let alone applying there were so many steps I thought I was getting sworn into office. It was a tedious process that I went through and it paid off. I smiled to myself at the amount of work, I probably had to do and then emailing my boss and quitting.

So many things ran through my mind like a bullet train. I groaned quietly and saw my reflection in my phone screeen and it wasn't too bad but my eyeliner was smudged a bit and I didn't want to fix it on a train moving faster then someone with a speed quirk. So, I just took a makeup wipe from my green makeup bag that I have had forever. It was about three years old and it was a gift, from an old co-worker and I didn't want to get a new one. So, I kept it and has been using it ever since. I do cherish getting gifts and then that's I use until it either breaks or destroyed. As I balanced my bag, phone and makeup wipe the train suddenly slowed down and the emergency lights started to ring loudly, the automatic voice replayed the same recording over and over again for the passengers on the train.

"VILLIAN ATTACK PLEASE STAY IN YOUR SEATS!"  the monotone male voice spoke. I couldn't move or think all I can hear was multiple voices of other train goers like me whispering and some looking around terrified because the train came to hold almost immediately and since I was by the connecting cabin doors of the train, I heard the breaks screech and slow coming to a complete stop. I thought to myself, "why, why, why a villain fighting in the train station..." I mumble annoyed all I could think about was my job interview and getting out of here alive. I was so over this everyday it was some bullshit. I mean right after I get on why don't you?! I put everything away that I needed to remove the eyeliner and I stared at the blue speckled floor, it reminded me of the flooring I feel I've seen before. I thought about anything else besides the blaring alarm that repeated the same sentence over and over again.

I shook my head out of memories that started to resurface and finally turned around the corner. I was about down street from the school and I parked around the down the street and around the corner. "I wonder if they have staff parking?" I thought to myself, I started to see my car in clear my sight. I ignored the busying street and people and just speed walked the rest of the way to my car. I didn't need to get my keys out as I pressed on the small oval button painted sliver on my drivers handle and pressed it twice for my car to unlock. I got in and locked the doors and started my journey to the supermarket.

I parked my car right in front of the market since they didn't have a parking lot by the time, I had reached the market it was 3:45 PM and I was so ready to jump into bed and forget all about cooking.

I started at the market it was any old traditional market and the fruits were outside the sun hitting the apples and oranges at a certain angle. There were many different people in and out every ten minutes. I just continued to stare at everyone and everything just taking in my surroundings. I had moved here a few years ago from the US and I couldn't be more happy here then back home sometimes, but I did miss the bodegas and the nail salon just two stores down from where I usually get my breakfast and lunch.

All while cursing people out left and right trying to cross the street or even trying to pass through. I did miss the white noise every time living in the Bronx. There was always something to do and you met new faces every second it was truly interested but not for the faint heart. I sighed I was still in car thinking about what I would get I tapped my steering wheel feeling tired and over the thought of cooking. So, I turned to look back before taking my car out of park and into reverse as I watched my surroundings. I between an old grey Honda and a motorcycle. Luckily they left the appropriate space for me to leave. One thing about back home (If I owned a car) they would've been kissing my rear end.

Once I was at an angle I pulled up and quickly turned to look both ways for traffic then shifted my gear into drive and pulled off. Riding into the busy afternoon, I thought what I was going to eat as I was two blocks away from the supermarket and stopped at a red light.

After having still no idea what you wanted to eat, you read further into Musutafu you drove around just looking at what restaurants caught your eye. Finally after what felt hours (it was only thirty mins) you found some western restaurant called, The Tavern located downtown. You searched for a parking and you saw that restaurant had a parking lot, so quickly and I think it was illegal but you made an illegal turn and made your way to the opposite side of the street where the restaurant was. Your stomach growled loudly you hadn't realized since you ate anything.

You pulled into the parking lot and searched for a spot, it was 4:15 PM and it heavily packed. "The food better slap" you thought as you finally found a spot near a cherry red BMW. You quickly maneuvered your car and pulled in backwards so the back your car faced the brick wall. You parked and grabbed your belongings. You pressed the lock button on your key and starting walking away after hearing the loud beep, letting you know your car was locked.

"Time to eat! finally" you thought.