VII

haiii!! i don't have much to say but enjoy, song above, for my girls / guys with taste !!

Narrator

Y/N quickly wiped her mouth and grabbed some hand sanitizer from her bag and rubbed the cherry scent on her hands. She pushed her chair away, the chair making a soft rolling sound. Y/N also managed to get a rolling chair, from her desk with her feet and sighed. Staring at the ceiling above her and then back down at her desk. Y/N stood up and grabbed her trash and threw it away into the black trash bin by her desk.

Y/N had taken a good look at her beautiful classroom while eating the last few pieces of her sandwich. It was everything Y/N had hoped for to make it a comfortable environment for her future students.

[your classroom & piano]

[piano]

The different cushion seats that all octagon shapes and the instruments scattered all over the walls and the brown accent lights shown highlighting certain parts of the room that she wouldn't have thought about were perfect

The different cushion seats that all octagon shapes and the instruments scattered all over the walls and the brown accent lights shown highlighting certain parts of the room that she wouldn't have thought about were perfect. Her favorite out of everything was definitely the piano, she had grown to really like after that first visit of the school. She grabbed her phone from the table that she had a paused youtube video of a random gossip channel opened. The time read 8:05 AM. Y/N knew it would take her some time to get to Nezu since her classroom was a bit further away.

She stood up and checked the time on her phone again, it read 8:11 AM. Y/N quickly grabbed her belongings and quickly closed the classroom door and started her journey to Nezu's office. Y/N can recount the first time she met the strange principal. It wasn't so exciting but more so that she didn't expect a bare creature.

The second Y/N saw Nezu she wanted to pick him up like a child and keep him. Y/N had the motherly urge to just pick him up and hold him. For no specific reason other than to hold him. Nezu was adorable to the music teacher.

Although, he was very cunning and convincing Y/N was surprised a school like U.A. needed a music department let alone a music festival. Y/N assumed all they did was train you and send you on your marry way to fight crime.