XXII

ahola ! -A. 🖤 p.s.a. - song above ☝🏾

Narrator

All he did was listen, which she appreciated. It was a long pause before she actually started. Y/N went into detail about the way their relationship was and what it was built it on. It was pure at first and then became this dull, angry, sexless and consuming relationship. Things were good for them for awhile until he started moving up the ranks and started to change his image for the city.

Then things started to get a little bit better. Their marriage seem to improve the sex was better and the love was different but it didn't last long. It was as if it was only for the public he was on a high and the ride never stopped. He was with other women while being with Y/N. It was kept secret by his staff since he was caught by one his young sidekicks, there was a villain attack and they needed him, but he was too busy sleeping with his side chick to lay mind to his phone go off every five minutes. It became apparent so one of the sidekicks that was rushing to the scene was ordered by another pro to get Zion and help out. It was one of the worst ever on New York city.

Anyway, he ended up yelling at the sidekick to get out and wait outside and the sidekick knew what they saw and knew that wasn't his wife. So, they did as told and eventually he came out and they told him the news; they saved New York from one of the worst attacks since 20XX August.

The young sidekick was instructed not to tell anyone about what he saw for awhile he listened. Until two weeks later he couldn't sit around and let his boss hurt his wife like that. Someone the sidekick actually looked up too and liked better then Zion. So one day when Zion flew to Japan for a hero's conference he took his chance and approached Y/N while she was organizing a birthday surprise for Zion. Y/N was next to one of the sidekicks he slept with and the sidekick froze and waited until they stopped talking about the party and then alerted her of what happened and Y/N listened and thanked the sidekick for telling her and they figured that would be the end of the situation but far from it.

They assumed their conscious was clean and they felt better while Y/N cried in her office and stared at the wall. She couldn't tell anyone about it since they all worked for him. If anything happened he would know and she didn't want him or anyone else to suspect something was wrong while he was away.

Aizawa hugged Y/N as she cried thinking of all the times she thought they were good but far from it. It made the dark haired man disgusted with how she was treated. He wished he met her first, Y/N would've been happy with him. He was sure of it but that was then and she's in his arms now.

Y/N continued to talk Zion, the number eight hero and how behind the scenes he was a monster, a devil wearing sheep's clothing.

Y/N never left him and the party went amazingly and without a hitch. The sidekick known as Blaze was in shock as he watched Y/N dance with Zion they looked so happy and it was almost like what he told her was made up. He wondered if he was losing mind Blaze wasn't sure if he was high or sober watching Y/N dancing with his Boss. A week later Blaze quit and joined Pro-Hero Artimus, the number nine hero in South America. He left the states he feared if he tried harder to expose his ex-boss he would be found dead or worse.

Zion was dangerous if you got on his bad side and not many fell victim to it. The last that did was found dead and quirk-less, how they found out he was quirk-less was because his quirk was super healing the wounds found their body could've easily been healed but they weren't. It left a lot that found out speechless but it was during the time quirk destroying drugs were running rapid around the world. It was the perfect cover for Zion of course and his goons.

Y/N didn't know what to think after she once again found he cheated on her and everyone that told her—which wasn't many. Ended up gone or fired. Not by her but by the other sidekick, Kim who's quirk was mind manipulation. Her quirk was powerful but she wasn't strong enough to cause this much trouble but she assumed Zion's goons were. So she stayed quiet and kept to herself. Refusing to even tell her family–that was until she finally escaped.

Her family, friends and people in the inside looking in wondered why she didn't leave. Hell Zion wondered the same. A lot of the time you can't seem to leave. You wondered if it was you or maybe you just didn't notice you weren't sure but that day felt like a wake up call. So, Y/N started making her own money and started separating everything from him. She wasn't sure when she would leave but she knew it would be when she was completely financially separated from Zion.

It was a simple plan which required her to act as if nothing happened. Y/N felt terrible when Blaze left he had the potential to be a great pro-hero.

So, Y/N wrote him a recommendation letter and went on clueless.

"Are you okay?" Aizawa's voice but still stoic as he held Y/N. She quietly sobbed and grabbed onto his jumper. She was shaking and he soothed her.

Her world crumbled but she couldn't let the world see her. She knew her marriage was shot and this was her last chance to do something she wanted to do. So, she did she flew to Japan and started a new life. Y/N never had one back home all she was or what she used to be was a dutiful wife and helper of her ex-fiancé's hero agency. Y/N left the engagement ring on the counter near the sink and walked out leaving her old life.

Hearing her talk so fondly of her old life made Aizawa smile but it soon faded after hearing what she had to go through and while being who she was she couldn't cry. She would've been called an angry black women and more. He admired her determination to leave and finally break free from a broken marriage that no longer had any ground or even dirt to stand on.

"You're safe now, okay?" His words soothed her but she still felt like she wasn't alone in Japan. Considering he had contacts around the world and it made her more paranoid then before.

Aizawa

"Shota I don't want to go home, I don't feel safe.." Her voice sounded so broken. I nodded and kissed her forehead and whispered to her we would head to my place. She nodded and started to collect her belongings.

All I could think to myself was...

I am going to kill him.

hey everyone!! not sure to say but here we are with an update woooo!! - A. 🖤

p.s. - editing soon or whteva. <3