XXIV

y'all listen to Vanjess? -A. 🤎 song above ⬆️

Narrator

The elevator doors dinged and Y/N ran out searching for his door. Aizawa had texted her 17B and so far she was having a hard time understanding the building.

She thought maybe she entered the wrong floor. The feeling of Aizawa looking at her like she was prey both turned her on and scared her. Y/N hated being chased. It was the one thing she dreaded but with Aizawa it was almost a little bit exhilarating.

Y/N took a right then another left down the grey and black hallways. She didn't really take the time to look at the building, it looked like your standard Japanese building with a lot of stairs and sitting areas outside.

Slowing down Y/N took the time to catch her breath and figure out her next move; that was making to his apartment before he did but he knew the layout. While she was running out looking for the door. Y/N felt like giving up but she knew her parents ain't raise no quitter especially no bitch. At this point she was ready for anything the sly pro hero had up his sleeve.

She decided to head in the direction of apartment doors that started with sixteen and head from there. The hallways were divided into two. It went either left or right Y/N found a risk and wanted see what both had to offer until she heard the sound of heavy boots in the hallway. She immediately ran to the left and started searching praying his door was on that side. She looked at each door facing across from each other.

Every single door started with 16 and while Y/N speed walk through the whole corridor and stopped for a second for each door. Her heart dropped and she quickly but quietly made her way to the left side. Praying Aizawa was nowhere to be found. At this point in the game Y/N was prepared to lose and just waiting to be snatched up by his capture scarf.

Y/N

"Baby where are you?" he said in a taunting voice.

I froze and said nothing, holding my breath I stood in the middle of the hallway only a few feet away from the entrance of the left side.

I thought about my options and there wasn't much to consider. I breathed a quiet sigh and replied.

"I'm here Sho." I said in a defeated tone. I heard no response and made a confused face and then I started walking up the entrance and when I reached the middle of the two possible ways I could've went. Strong arms wrapped around me from behind and I instantly melted in his arms. His strong pine musk immediately entered my nose.

"I lost" I mumbled

"I know, I waited to see if you made it."

"And?"

"You lost, Kitten"

"Okay, what do you want" I asked daydreaming while rubbing the back of his callused hands as we walked to his actual door on the right side.

"I want to have you naked and wet mess under me but since it's your first time here we can just cuddle after I eat you out." He said very nonchalantly. I swallowed hoping he wouldn't see my shocked expression; then I gripped his hand tightly trying to ignore the wetness between my legs before asking how much further was his door he replied two doors away.

We made it to his place and he had a thin black card and tapped on the door gray handle and it beeped green; the door unlocked I used my right foot and kicked the door open and we walked inside. I threw my purse on his island counter.

The second the door closed he immediately started to—run his callused hands down my sides and I leaned against him. I looked up at him, his onyx eyes looking back at me with lust and desire swirling in them. I nodded at him giving him consent.