XX

hiii everyone ! i don't have anything to say other than enjoy <3 -A. 🖤 song above ⬆️

Narrator

To many if not all assumed that what Y/N told them was nothing but the honest truth but did they ever ask about his side of the story?

It didn't seem all that far fetched when the news broke.

For Zion he was furious but kept his cool, sure he was well known for blowing even at the slightest in convenience but his demeanor was different.

It was as if his whole attitude shifted. No one knew why when he arrived back to the apartment that something seemed off.

No one knew besides him and the serial killer he kept in contacts with when he wanted to seem like a good guy, a good number eight hero to the public and his peers.

To him the ends justified the means. Especially the death—accident of his soon to be wife. They never even officially married or even divorced so he still referred to her as such. It didn't seem like anything felt unusual but he had a feeling like this was going to happen. So, he did just that he let it happen.

To him she was just acting out and she would come home soon. To him he knew she knew her place. To leave at such an important time in his life was such a huge disrespect and he didn't tolerate it at all.

He did everything for her, he got her to where she is today. After all he was the number eight hero. That in its self should warrant respect, and understanding of his position in the world.

After he worked hard, day after day he worked hard. He was a great guy, hell an amazing guy he deserved better and he knew it. He always gave her second chances when she embarrassed him or talked to much at important events, he always spared her.

So, imagine his surprise to see that she left him in the dirt and the ring in the counter. That was already a great deal to find. He did go to some shady store near jamaica ave to get it.

Figured she didn't need anything expensive until she proved her loyalty to him.

Zion was always someone who has trust issues especially in any relationship. It was never his fault always them. He was a provider always was he did everything for her and never asked for anything in return only that she always waited for him, kept the house clean, gave him sex when he wanted it, always made his meals in a particular way, always came to work on time and whatever else he wanted. He was simple right? Zion always he was he didn't ask for much other than the bare minimum.

Zion by his peers can be described as many things. Although, they never aired out any of these concerns to anyone given his quirk. He wasn't some big scary threat but his quirk was like no other. It was unique and for many reasons always came in handy when the situation was in his favor.

Wednesday 2:30PM March 23rd 20XX

(Prior to the events of Y/N running for this hills, this is a peek into what he does, Tuesday starts the current events)

Zion

I adjusted my rolex as my poor excuse of a wife walked in with a smile on her face. All that I hoped for was that she made my food right. I smiled back at her and she walked over and gently sat my food down. She leaned her and kissed me on my cheek. I never liked when she kisses on the lips.

I smiled at her one last time as she left the room. I didn't speak not one word to her. We never spoke unless we had to. I picked up my phone and called my other assistant to come in. Dana she was my assistant for the agency and always took care of me when my wife couldn't.

Tuesday 8:55 PM April 15th 20XX

Zion

I talked to Xavier a friend of mine at the usual bar for hero's. It was a quiet bar and it was perfect to discuss anything in private without the prying eyes of the public.

We sat in a booth away from the many more goody two shoes hero's, who come to see other friends and talk casually about being so happy to help others. I rolled my eyes at their attitude. Many think since the world now has people with gifts, natural born abilities are supposed to save those who can't help themselves. Although, I did love helping people and especially where I grew up all my life sometimes I don't see the point in letting myself get that way again.

I had big plans and I didn't want some pedestrian coming in and whining about it.

So, I made a hero agency and kept it as a front as I took care of other opportunities that are for now confidential.

"So, are we set for tomorrow?" I looked to Xavier who couldn't keep his horny ass off a female hero, who was named Elasta she could stretch her body in so many ways. I was surprised he wanted her.

I watched as he turned back to me and finished off with saying, to also keep in mind sure I've known him for a good portion of my life but he wasn't really boyfriend material. "Of course, Z but do you think you can hook me up with Elasta?" He said as he kept turning his head to stare her as she laughed with her friends who were also hero's in different states.

I looked to her then back at him. "I'll see what I can do.." I replied reaching for my scotch.

PRESENT TIME

I walked back into the apartment tired from the meeting we had today. It was the most intense one yet. Japan was dealing with the loss of the number one hero and they needed backup with the rise of crime.

We brain stormed many ideas even the famous Stars and Stripes showed up as-well. This situation was taking a serious turn as the rise of crime spiked.

I was so stressed from it that I called a day, and all I wanted to do was go and see Y/N and hopefully get head. I know I deserved from this tiring day. All that whore did was set up the meeting and other things but her day was light.

As I turned the cold metal door a wave of cool air hit me causing me to shiver. I quickly walked in and shut the door. I instantly felt warm as the heat engulfed me. I guess she turned on the heat. I thought to myself.

As I walked over to the island I dropped my suitcase on the counter and walked over to the stainless steal fridge and opened it grabbing a beer.

Narrator

As Zion walked through the door nothing spoke out to him other then the warmth of the apartment. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and twisted the top off and took a swig.

He sighed and leaned on the counter. Zion did not take into the account the cheap ring he had gotten for Y/N.

He leaned up off the counter and stared at the apartment, wondering where his obedient wife was. It was then that Zion noticed the ring. The beer dropped from his hands and his favorite drink now puddled the hardwood floors.

She was gone but for how long?

ahola! all i kept singing in my head was the zoolander song that goes 🎶 if you see in the club you'll be acting real nice 🎶 i love that song anyways, how are y'all? i miss you all a lot and tomorrow no guidance will be updated as I am still writing it. cya <3 -A. 🖤

UPDATED! 8/31/23! & 10/19/23!