VI

Ahola! amigos, this will start with you going to going to Nezu as you start your official day as a teacher and then we go from there (:

song above ⬆️ for the first day vibes!

Narrator

Today was the day, that Y/N was going to start working at U.A. as a Music Teacher. To say the twenty-six-year-old was nervous is an understatement she woke extremely early. Four hours before she has to meet Nezu and see her new and finally complete classroom. The nerves she felt were a lot. Y/N felt happy that she was going to start and actually do something she had a passion for. On the other hand, she felt like she was going to be sick. Y/N had never been taught before this was a new experience and she didn't even know where to start. The only plan Y/N had was to just go with the flow since it was the first day and Nezu just emailed her about the festival that she had few details of. Y/N laid in her bed a bit longer before sighing and getting up from her warm bed. Oh how she missed it already, her feet touched the cold floor as she shuffled over to her counter across from her bed and gathered what she needed to shower.

Shower thoughts always helped Y/N think, many people always find their best ideas when using the bathroom. Y/N was not sure if it was just science or if people just naturally got their ideas from sitting on the toilet, just showering, or brushing their teeth. Y/N did not bother to check the time and just grabbed her shower cap, bathroom bag, and towel. Y/N bathroom bag consisted of a bath & body works body scrub, a soap she purchased from lush, face cream, and a face wash. Y/N did not need to wash her hair today since she just got a sew-in and It was holding up pretty nicely.

Y/N L/N

I closed my door and walked out after I grabbed what I needed to shower and went down past my guest room to the bathroom on the right side of me. I turned to the black door and twisted the cold gold doorknob. I turned on the lights on the wall where you walked in and stared at my bathroom satisfied. I cleaned it yesterday and it looked great. The whole bathroom was forest green base, I had a white bathtub (also had a black faucet) with two windows behind it. A succulent plant hanging on the left side and a hook for my robe on the right. The floor was hardwood the different shades of grey really bought everything together.

There was another plant sitting on top of an old grey laundry basket that I spray painted white. Next to it was another rack that was also black to hang towels. The toilet rack was a shiny black that I loved, and a white rug a few feet away facing the shower. An all-white cabinet with a black faucet and handles and a white bowl to compliment it. A random painting hung above the all-black toilet. the toilet paper holder was shiny black to match the toilet. The lights hanging above the sink were black with fluorescent bulbs. The shower itself had a marble finish with all the faucets being black, and the handles on the glass doors were black to match. The ceiling was all white with brown log pieces shaven down and designed for the bathroom to cover the all-black pipes. Lastly, the mirror hanging above the sink had a white framing. My bathroom was definitely my favorite part of the house beside the speaker system I had installed.

I set everything down on the counter and started stripping down completely naked. I made sure to throw all my dirty clothes into a grey hamper I put by the door. I slipped on my shower cap and hung my fluffy white towel on the hook closet to the shower and started on brushing my teeth.

[here's your bathroom (:]