XIII

[ link inspo : https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTd3ejXEt/?k=1 ]

i really have been a fan of artists that don't get the love they deserve so pls go give her a listen i'm obsessed and kiana lede aswell!!
enjoy (: song above ⬆️

a filler chapter

Narrator

A small patch of sunlight shined directly on Y/N nearing her eye that was visible. She turned a bit hiding her face and sighed.

A small flash of last nights memories ran through the her head. Her eyes shot open and she looked over to Aizawa who slept peacefully. Light snores from the last she saw left his pink lips. He had turned facing away  from the sunlight and faced Y/N as she still sleeping at the time.

She stared at him shortly taking it all in, up and close personal, although it was it was few seconds. She quickly turned away and got up removing the covers from her body.

Trying to be as quiet as possible. She grabbed what she needed to shower. Tip toeing to the door her feet hitting the hardwood floors with a small slap of her feet. She quietly left the room and closed the door softly so it made soft locking sound.

Y/N entered the bathroom and got ready for another relaxing shower. Since her shower last night was rushed since she was exhausted and almost slipped and grabbed water for support.

Y/N decided to play a playlist she rarely played which consisted of an artist she discovered by mistake and since then, she's always been a fan of her music.

She felt she can relate and since then it's been something she only plays when she's in a mood. Since getting closer to Aizawa in a way, Y/N has felt a strong attraction but has ignored it.

Y/N felt the warm water pelt her back, releasing the tension she felt in her back. She started to wash her face and then work in her body next. Grabbing the body scrub she took in with her along with a loofah, face wash, body wash and soap bar.

Soon after starting on her body Y/N started singing having a whole concert and her next stop was London.

[play the song as you're singing, shota can hear you at this point just listening to you]

Y/N L/N

"Like a glimpse from the dark" I sung softly, humming for second rubbing in the scrub under my breath and then in between and then on my breasts. "You conceal the dark
In a frame, you're the poster upon the wall
In my dreams, you the prince and I'm at the ball, Fairytales, I'm not used to them at all" I sung my eyes shut as I rinsed off the scrub rubbing off any that didn't rinse off previously.

I inhaled the turmeric scent and took a breath before continuing. "You got me questioning, what have you done to me? Used to be out of reach, Feel like you're testing me, you're the necessity, Full court press on me." Thoughts of Shouta invaded my head as I sung at this point pretty loudly.

"Don't fuck me up, don't let me down, You know I wanna be around, You tug an' warring with my heart, Didn't think it'd ever be so hard, Crazy, I'm letting down my guard." Past memories of my ex and the abuse I faced started to blur with the good memories I had of last night.