Warmth (fireafy)

Requested by: RoseEryna 
(I'm just gonna figure out what the plot is as I write this)

Leafy's pov
It was cold outside and I couldn't find any warmth anywhere.
After looking for awhile I gave up, I just sat near a tree losing the hope of some warmth during these freezing cold times.
It was worse because this cold weather was gonna last for awhile but I'm kinda scared that I could die during these time (btw if you're confused and saying "can't four revive her?" No they can't because they aren't even there since four and X is currently gone for a bit so if she dies, she can't be revived until they come back) and no one would know that I'm dead since I'm kinda lost and I don't have my map to help me find a place I could stay for warmth.

⏰time skip of 2 hours⏰

I was starting to feel more than extremely cold, it felt like I was about freeze to death.
But then.. I felt a sudden warmth near and it was coming closer and closer and closer until..
I felt someone touching
I looked to see who it was, it was firey and I'm gonna be honest that I was surprised to see him
"I noticed that you never came back so I went to find you, you seem very cold, so I'll stay next to you so you aren't cold" he told me.
"Thank you" I blushed and smiled since it was very kind of him to warm me up.
"Your welcome and seeing you smile gives my heart warmth just like how I'm giving warmth to you" he smiled back at me and started blushing.
I really wanted to tell him something so... I just said it "I-I love you" he responded with a giggle then said "I love you too, leafy"
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
This was my first time so it's not the best but not the worse
The hard part was figuring out what the plot should be so yeah anyways.
Next oneshot:
Leafy x flower
After the next oneshot:
Tennis ball x golfball (tengolf)