Love prank (blocky x taco)

Another amazing request from the amazing RoseEryna
I tried to come up with a plot so yeah also it might be short or it might be long I don't really know.

No one's POV

"Hey guys for another prank, tell someone you really like, that you don't like them sarcastically and give them a card that says "I 'totally don't' like you" blocky said before going to taco. "Hey taco" "what is it blocky" taco put her attention on blocky when he called her name "I don't like you" blocky said sarcastically as he gives the sarcastic love card to taco. After taco read the card, she just kissed blocky on the cheek and walked off. Blocky smiled and blushed a bit knowing that his love prank worked off as expected and stopped recording because that would be to see in one video for a prank. But at least there's a knowing that the love prank would work.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Well it's good to know that it's short at least for me it is.
Also you can request too and if you did before you can request again also
Remember there's other things you can request and also you dont only have to request things just around the bfb/tpot for anything that relates to bfdi, I also watch II so you can request things related to that too.
Btw if you're curious about what else you can request you can go up to the first ever chapter to check then come back or go to another chapter to request and also if I don't do your request in awhile, it might be because I'm still working on other requests, making another chapter or helping my best friend make chapter for appetite, working on something else, family (I'm still young so that's also possible), friends, personal problems or school. So remember that and also remember that I love you even if we don't know each other. Bye bye now.