Nerds in love (tengolf)

Request by: RoseEryna
this inspired by when tennis ball was acting really shy when he thought golfball was flirting with him (I guess)
Also yes I'll use the line but change it up a bit.

No one's POV

Golfball and tennis ball was sitting on the grass waiting for the other teams to complete the challenge then all of a sudden golfball said to tennis ball "is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" Tennis ball was starting to get shy with the slight blushing and struggling to create a sentence since it was obvious that he liked golfball. "If you like me just say it because it's very obvious that you got shy when I said that to you based on you blushing a bit and your struggles to form a proper sentence" tennis ball hesitated for a bit but then said "y-yea I like you"
Golfball kissed tennis ball then after that said "I guess our relationship isn't platonic after all" after awhile they just hugged each other in a way that hands aren't needed and just sat there waiting for the rest of the other teams to finish but what interrupting their hugging was when golfball was getting mad when the other teams were using their emerald to win the contest.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
God this is short but it's enough, I really enjoyed when I had to make the end part, but that's pretty much all the requests I got for oneshots sadly but you can request a oneshot or request what I said what you can request and in a 1 hour I'll be opening the ask and dare for bfb characters, well see you next time awesome people!