Our love field (leafy x flower)

request by: Kitty_Icey
plot: (the title says everything)
Also this is very short

Flower's pov

It was the perfect day to ask the perfect girl which was leafy out on a da- I mean adventure to search for a special place for it to be a kind of hang out and relaxing place.

I ran up to leafy to ask her. "Hey leafy! Want to go on a da- I-I MEAN ADVENTURE for a place where us and the others can just hang out or relax in?"
"Sure!" Leafy responds with.
Ofc we had to pack somethings just in case we get lost or something happens because we have to stay safe, if we even can.

⏰time skip of 5 hours⏰

We were tired since we've been looking for a place for 5 hours!
But then we found a field of flowers. I looked at leafy and she seemed so happy with that adorable smile of hers.
"Wow! What a beautiful place!" Leafy seemed to really like this place
"This is a great place for us and the others to just relax and hang out in" I replied to leafy
We went to the middle of the field and we relaxed there then leafy said "hey flower, is it ok if I do something to you, don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything bad"
Ofc I said it was ok but then..
She kissed me on the cheek and I was blushing soooo hard then I heard her giggle "I knew you wanted to ask me out on a date, you didn't do a good job with hiding it but you didn't need too" and then she just hugged me and she just been happy the whole time, I guess this field is and will always be our love field for years and years on.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
My hearttttt, this is too wholesome and cuteeeeeeeeeee AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH