Chapter Two

Jimin felt so livid, and he knew the only way to calm himself down was to dance until he could get his mind to stop thinking. And that's what he did.

He entered the small dance practice room, the familiar smell of the wood flooring and the soap used to clean the mirrors managed to relax his tense muscles. He dumped all of his stuff on the chair by the door and played the song he was going to perform on a louder volume than usual. He hoped that the music blaring through the speakers would be the only thing his wandering mind could concentrate on and that everything else creeping in his head would fall into a second plane.

It was hard.

He kept replaying the scenes from before, which only caused him to make stupid mistakes. The irritation was building quickly inside of Jimin, causing him to lose his balance and fall to the cold ground. He fisted his hands against the floor and forced down the tears that threatened to blurry his vision.

His ankle hurt from the misstep he made. He took deep controlled breaths and forced himself to stop thinking. Stop thinking about his morning experience. Stop thinking about his next assignments. Stop thinking about all of his responsibilities and problems.

Stop thinking about him.

Once his heartbeat was thumping on a normal rate and his throat no longer felt like it was surrounded by knots, he stood up and started all over again. He closed his eyes and let his feet and arms do the work.

After what felt like hours, his feet and his soul finally felt light again, the music guided each one of his steps. The blond danced like he was drunk in the track, his body moving on its own. He was dazed in the song and movements, every centimeter of his skin was wrapped in the notes spinning around him.

Jimin made sure to take some breaks to drink water and go to the bathroom. But even then, his mind was still in a haze, and he barely noticed the sky changing colors. Light blue slowly fading into a mix of yellow and pink until it eventually turned into navy blue. He forgot he still had to go grocery shopping and clean the fridge at his and Hoseok's dorm.

Since he didn't charge his phone the night before, he had no idea what time it was. He was sure it was still early. After all, he was kicked out of his class at noon.

The mirrors were covered in fog to the point he couldn't see his reflection anymore. Jimin sighed and decided to lower the music and open the tiny windows on the right. But before he could get to them, his ears started buzzing, he lifted his hands to try to stop the sensation, but it was futile. A terrible headache slipped into every crack in his brain, slowly traveling to the back of his eyes and preventing him from concentrating on anything else.

Jimin tried to walk forward even if his dizziness was becoming more intense. His vision turned fuzzy and tunnel-shaped until it was like being completely blind in a room full of lights and faint music in the background. Little by little, his head stopped hurting, and the music ceased completely, he wondered if it had turned off on it's own.

The dancer could no longer feel his limbs, or his own head.

He tried to blink and adapt to the shadows around him, but they just engulfed him in their darkness and took over his body. Jimin tried to scream for help but it was in vain, his body was no longer his.

✧✧✧

After Taehyung was kicked out of his morning class, he felt off, not because of what happened with Jimin, no, just off.

Since he didn't have any swimming practice today, he decided to go to Seokjin's apartment. He assumed Jungkook would be there too, and maybe he could convince them to get some drinks with him.