Chapter Five

Taehyung kept receiving suggestive glances throughout the day. Even if he relishes being the center of attention, it was becoming annoying to reject all the men who tried to insinuate themselves constantly to the dancer. It wasn't unheard of Jimin repeatedly denying people. Everyone knew the dancer was only focused on dancing and not dating.

Taehyung was relieved when he came across Yoongi in between his classes outside one of the buildings. The elder threw a black sweatshirt towards him as soon as he was standing at a closer distance. "Hoseok has been trying to get in contact with you." Taehyung put on the sweatshirt quickly. Yoongi kept looking at him with an emotion Taehyung couldn't precisely decipher. "Is surprisingly weird for you to wear clothes like that on a normal basis. What pushed you to do that? Are you trying to impress somebody? Because believe me, everyone keeps talking about you. They are not appropriate for a learning environment. If you want so desperately to get laid, just tell Hoseok to take you to a party next weekend." Taehyung felt a little bit ashamed by his choice of clothing. It felt like he was being scolded by the older brother he didn't have.

He purposely left earlier than Hoseok did, so he wouldn't have to face the dancer. He was sure the questions were going to be endless, especially after the rumors about how Jimin, a dancer, saved Taehyung, the star swimmer, from drowning, were spreading extraordinarily fast.

"I just woke up in a mood of flashy clothes, you know?" Yoongi lifted an eyebrow.

"Just like how you woke up yesterday in the mood to go for a swim, or should I say to save Kim Taehyung from drowning in the pool?" Fuck, Yoongi is getting extremely suspicious of Taehyung's latest antics on Jimin's body

He started walking backward to avoid the heavy gaze from the elder but almost tripped with a siamese cat standing behind him.

"Oh fuck!" he jumped, and the cat hissed at him. Taehyung shooed him away with his hand. "I hate cats. I'm allergic to them," he explained, furrowing his nose.

"You love that cat" Yoongi gave him a shady look.

"R-right." Dammit, Taehyung . "I need to go. We will talk later. My next class is starting soon. Thank you, Yoongi!" he ran in the opposite direction, not staying to hear the response from the elder.

"It's hyung to you!" the elder screamed loud enough. He was still staring at the place that Jimin previously occupied. Nothing made any sense.

Taehyung walked into the library after Jimin's last class. Fortunately, he just had to listen to the professors give boring lectures. Multiple people kept trying to talk to him. But mostly, they were just trying to get into his pants. Others approached him to gossip about what happened with Taehyung. As much as he wanted to tell everyone to fuck off, he knew it would look more suspicious, so he just avoided the questions and gave vague answers.

The library was almost empty. All the walls were covered from the floor to the ceiling with books for different majors and multiple rows of bookcases ran across the room. In the central area, there were desks with a computer monitor each, allowing the students to either search on the digital catalog for the location and disponibility of the books or to use them for their own research.

Taehyung's classes were supposed to finish in another hour, so Jimin should be showing up later. He walked to the computers and started to search for every book that contained the keywords 'body-swapping', 'soul exchange', 'body exchange', and everything that could be associated with it.

By the time Jimin arrived, he was still stuck in the computer.

"Hey, have you found anything?" The dancer walked beside him and gazed at the list of books Taehyung had written down.