Epilogue

"Kim Taehyung, I'm going to fucking kill you!" Jimin sneered after looking at his computer's screen.

The swimmer flinched and dropped the book he was reading.

"What's wrong, Munchkin?" Taehyung said in a sweet tone, but it only seemed to infuriate his boyfriend more.

"Don't you dare!" He pointed an accusatory finger towards him, making Taehyung raise his hands above his head.

They were currently in Jimin's room lounging around. Both of them were supposed to work on their homework while spending some time together. They used to study at the library, enjoying the few moments they had free, but after a while, the librarian kicked them out because they were constantly kissing or because of Jimin's loud giggles. So now, they resorted to spending time at their dorms together, seeing that neither of their roommates were around, since they were usually out with their own respective boyfriends.

Honestly, Taehyung preferred it that way. He liked to lie in Jimin's bed and cuddle him after they finished their respective homework. The delightful smell of lavender was more prominent in Jimin's room and eased Taehyung's soul. (In the end, he didn't steal his soap, but made Jimin promise that he would let him sniff his hair any time he pleased.)

Currently, they were sitting on opposite ends of Jimin's bed. Taehyung was wearing a fluffy sweater that was too big on Jimin, but fitted him just right.

He has no clue what possibly could have made Jimin so pissed. The dancer looked like he was ready to kill him.

"What happened?" He asked again with a sheepish smile, hoping it would be enough to calm his boyfriend down.

"I just saw the grade Mr. Kang put us on the extra assignment we had to make for his class." He crossed his arms over his chest. "I trusted you when you said your part was perfect!" He wailed loudly. Jimin was talking about the assignment they had to complete after being kicked out of his class all those weeks ago, which marked the beginning of their journey.

"Oh." Taehyung sighed in relief Jimin was only talking about that and not something more serious. "But it was. It's probably the best essay I've ever written." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Jimin scoffed. "Seriously?? You wrote, and I quote." He grabbed his laptop and straightened his back. "'The princess consort Kim Hwibin was definitely involved in black magic shit, and now she projects on innocent people. She is definitely a bitter bitch.'" He was bewildered and rolled his eyes at the lack of reaction of the brunette. "We are lucky Namjoon graded us. He added a comment saying that he still has to deduct five points from our grade because you cursed not only once, but twice!" He whined while covering his face with his chubby fingers.

"Five points are nothing, love." Jimin glared at him for using one of Jimin's favorite nicknames.

"If she curses us again, I'm breaking up with you." He threatened him, unimpressed with how Taehyung wasn't taking this as seriously as he was. It was true that they got into all that mess because Taehyung mocked her spirit during their class.

Taehyung laughed loudly at Jimin's cute sulking and took the laptop out of his hands before planting a kiss on his forehead.

It's been the best days of Taehyung's life, and he loves Jimin so much. They still haven't said it out loud, even if he uses nicknames like 'love' on Jimin. He doesn't want to overwhelm the elder, since dating was something new for both of them.

Jimin's pout only became more prominent, and Taehyung couldn't resist anymore and kissed it away. Jimin instantly smiled against the kiss, forgetting about his previous outburst. He placed his arms around the younger's neck and pulled him closer, so they would change their positions, and instead, Taehyung would be propping himself over Jimin.