Chapter Three

The first thing Taehyung felt when he was pulled away from his sleep was soft blankets hugging his bare legs. There was a sweet relaxing scent of lavender coming from the pillow and covers. He rubbed his face into it more, wanting to fill his nostrils with that comforting scent.

Weird. Neither he nor Jungkook use lavender-scented soap.

He fluttered his eyes open and panic set in every one of his cells when he didn't see his room and was instead met with an unfamiliar space. He quickly sat on the bed but instantly regretted it when his ass and head throbbed in protest.

Did he have a one-night stand with someone and got utterly wasted until he blacked out? He looked down and was met with a cotton shirt on his more petite (?) body.

Events of the night prior flashed blurrily in his head. He remembers going to a club with Seokjin and Jungkook, how he purposely drowned various shots of tequila to get drunk faster. How he danced with a guy that looked similar to Jimin. And how he woke up with Hoseok crying over him.

Did he let Hoseok fuck him??

He panicked at the implications of sleeping with his enemy's best friend. As he looked around the room, he noticed a glass of water and pills on the nightstand. Without thinking, he grabbed the glass but dropped it when he saw his hand. The glass broke into pieces once it touched the floor.

Why were his fingers smaller and chubbier?

A thousand thoughts ran through his head. He examined each finger and noticed that they were indeed different from his slender ones. Even his skin color was different!

Taehyung lifted the covers over his lap and screamed when he spotted toned and muscular thighs along with smaller feet.

The door at the right slammed open, and a sleepy Hoseok stormed inside. "Jimin! What's going on! Why did you scream-" he then noticed the puddle of broken glass and water beside Jimin's bed, along with said owner sitting on the bed with his eyes wide open and a hand covering his mouth.

"Oh my god! Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?" He bombarded him with questions. Hoseok came closer to try to examine the blond and then tried to grab his hands.

Taehyung squealed when Hoseok stood on the other side of the bed and grabbed his hands. "I'm fine! Just a little sleepy, you know it sometimes happens, haha." he finished nervously. He had no idea what was going on, but Taehyung's stomach churned unpleasantly when he heard Jimin's name being called out by the elder.

Hoseok looked unsure. "I'll bring a mop and a new glass of water then-"

"No- no! It's fine! I'll take care of it." he shook his tiny hands in front of the elder's face. "Go back to sleep. I'll clean everything, h-hyung". He stuttered the last part, unused to even talking to the dancer in the first place. He tried to fake a smile on Jimin's face, but it only looked awkward.

"Okay..." Hoseok glanced hesitantly at Jimin again. His behavior was still weird but definitely different from yesterday's version of rude Jimin. "Try to sleep more. I'll take you to a doctor after we have breakfast."

"Doctor!?" Taehyung grew more agitated. His head was a mess trying to catch up with the turn out of events. The only thing he was sure of, is that he needed to find Jimin first. Assuming that they swapped bodies...- No, this had to be a nightmare. "I don't need to see a doctor. I'm feeling wonderful!!" He screeched gleefully.

"Jiminie, you fainted twice yesterday." Hoseok gave him a concerned look. Jimin has gone through an array of emotions in the last hours that the elder had never seen before, and it scared him that it had to do with his head. "I just want to make sure your head is fine."