Jack Frost: The Last Fairytale

This is a Fan Fiction inspired by events in the Universe of When Frost Meets Ice.

This is the story of a villainous Jack Frost, I have always wanted to write a story where the bad guy is the protagonist.

Jack Frost goes by Cole, and is a regular high school student at the beginning of the story, but as it progresses people around him die, he develops ice powers, and loses his mind, until he finally snaps and creates his alias for his murderous side.

This is a Jelsa story, with a smidgen of Jackunzel in the beginning for dramatic effect. This story however, primarily focuses on the transformation into Jack Frost from Jackson Cole Deaux, and his rise from High school loser to a monster of pure evil.

You don't need to have read WFMI to enjoy this story, but if you do enjoy it, definitely check out my other works too.

Ultimately this is an Alternate Universe of an Alternate Universe, from the original story about going from one to the other. If that doesn't make sense, don't worry, this story depends on its own merits and not any other.

When it comes down to it Jack Frost: The Last Fairytale stands on its own feet and concludes with itself. There will be cameos of things that those who have read WFMI will understand and vice versa.