NARUTO PART - 2

"WHAT" yelled Hokage. Others were shocked too.

GENINS were confused who is orochimaru.

"Orochimaru is one of legendary Sanin he was my teammate but he went rogue" said Jiraiya.

Naruto was following pakkun, kakashi's summoning dog to find sasuke and then he finds him. Fighting with gaara. Gaara is partially transformed. He attacked sakura and she got unconscious. Sasuke charge again but fell to ground with pain in his whole body. And then Naruto created 300 shadow clones and they started attacking gaara. At last gaana burnt in a proof of smoke and then there standing in front of team 7 was 80 feets tall SHUKAKU 1 tailed beast.

Now having no more humanoid features, Gaara resolves to kill Naruto as well, all the while telling Naruto that he must fight for himself and not for his friends. Determined to save Sasuke and Sakura at all costs, Naruto attempts to summon Gamabunta, but ends up summoning Gamakichi, a smaller toad who is unable to fight. Gaara then launches Sand Shuriken at them; Naruto manages to save Gamakichi as the shuriken pummels him. Naruto realises that Gaara is lonely, just like how he used to be before he met Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and Iruka, and wonders if he would have ended up like Gaara had he not met them. Thinking back on how meeting his friends gave him happiness and saved him from darkness, Naruto resolves to save them from Gaara, even at the cost of his own life.

"He is thinking about enemy's life more then his owns and you people say he's a demon" said Shikaku looking at Mebuki.

To defeat a tail beast he has to summon Gamabunta. He tried again and this time he summons Gamabunta. Gamabunta after analysing the situation said " you have to wake that up so he can regain control and you should transform me into something that can hold Shukaku.

Naruto nodded.

Naruto transform Gamabunta into 9 tailed fox. Gamabunta holds Shukaku in place, Naruto wakes Gaara up by delivering a hard punch in order for Gaara to suppress Shukaku.

Meanwhile, Konoha shinobi begin the counter-attack on the invading forces. At the site of the Third Hokage's battle with Orochimaru, the Third realises that he doesn't have enough strength left to fully seal Orochimaru's soul, and instead opted to seal his former pupil's arms successfully to make Orochimaru unable to use any ninjutsu. Wishing his student a fond farewell, the Third dies after reciting one last proverb. At this time Naruto and Gaara leap at each other, and Naruto succeeds in delivering the winning blow.

Naruto gets back to village with everyone and he get to know that third hokage is died fighting orochimaru.

Naruto started crying , Asuma has tears in his eyes. Naruto runs to Hiruzen to hug him. Hokage hugged him too. He don't know what to feel his own student will be the reason for his death.

" Don't worry sensie I'll be here at chunin exams, I won't let you die" said Jiraiya.

Shikaku asked FUKASAKU
" If we tried to save hokage, there should be problem right?? Asked Shikaku.

" Orb will not show anything that can lead to change in future so if orb has shown death of hokage then that means we can try to save him it will not effect future."

Naruto was happy that he has a chance to save his grandfather.

Naruto goes back to his place. And sit beside hinata.
Sakura was still stunned with what happened to her. Neji was still depressed that he was defeated by deadlast and with single punch.