NARUTO LAST PART

"Let's continue to watch, Iam sure we will find answers there" said Hiruzen.

Naruto was at Hokage mansion. It's been 3 hours of council meeting. Naruto didn't go to hokage office after that. He is thinking something. Shikamaru, Sasuke, Sakura are there too.

"Do you really have to think about it Naruto, you shouldn't marry Kurotsuchi" said Sakura.

"He isn't something about that sakura, he is thinking about something else" said Shikamaru.

" I know what he's thinking" said Sasuke.

" You know me very well Sasuke, so what do you think should I do that today" asked Naruto to sasuke.

" Yes you should it's time for that" said Sasuke.

" I got it, do you want me to do any preparations Naruto" asked Shikamaru.

"Nope, it's my job I'll do it alone. Just go to village archives and bring me the key of Namikaze residence". Said Naruto.

"Somebody tell me what's Naruto's going to do" said Sakura.

" Teme, take your girlfriend she can ruin everything " said Naruto.

" Let's go sakura, we have a date" said Sasuke.

Sakura and Sasuke was blushing.

"Aww..... They look so cute together" said tenten.

Hinata nodded. Ino nodded too much to her discomfort.

"Why does Naruto wanted key to his father's house" asked kiba.

Shikaku smirked " I got it" he said.

"What will you please tell us" asked kiba.

"Village elders will be shocked on next meeting" said Shikamaru chuckling.

"Sometimes I hated Nara's IQ" said Jiraiya. He was also oblivious what was going to happen.

"Let's continue, it will be so much fun seeing faces of elders" said Shikaku.

Council meeting started. Everybody was waiting for Naruto. Everyone was there. Behind clan head was their respective heirs. This is time they take over their parents place, that's why every clan's heir was present too.

Suddenly Naruto enters the council room.

"Sorry, I was lost on path called life" said Naruto.

Kakashi started laughing, gai was on ground. Hiruzen, Jiraya chuckled.

Naruto sits on his chair. And looks at everyone.

"Meeting will starts now" said Naruto.

" So.... Have you decided to, will you marry Kurotsuchi or not" said elder.

"If you don't want to there are marriage praposal from every nation for you, you are famous afterall you can also keep 2 wife's if you want. Village will be happy and you too" said another elder.

"Well.. you see there's problem why I can't marry Kurotsuchi" said Naruto.

"What's the problem" asked elder.

" Iam already Engaged to HINATA HYUGA" said Naruto.

Sakura choked on air hearing this. Now she understand what was Naruto thinking yesterday.
He was planning how to prapose Hinata.
He asked for keys of Namikaze compound to bring ring of her mother for Hinata.