NARUTO PART - 4

"SENJUTSU"?? Asked Sakura

" What is SENJUTSU"?? Asked gennins.

" SENJUTSU also known as Sage Techniques are a specialised field of jutsu that involve the use of natural energy. Senjutsu practitioners, known as sages, learn to draw natural energy inside their bodies, blending it with their own chakra to create senjutsu chakra."

"This chakra adds a new dimension of power to the user's techniques, while also allowing for the use of techniques that would not otherwise be possible."

"Senjutsu is known to be taught at two locations: Mount Myōboku and Ryūchi Cave. To use senjutsu, one must first learn to sense the natural energy in their surroundings and gather it inside their body. It must then be balanced with the user's own physical and spiritual energies, which make up their chakra, to create senjutsu chakra. If too little natural energy is added to the mix, senjutsu cannot be used, but gathering too much results in the user turning to stone. In the case of humans, absorbing too much natural energy first causes them to transform into an animal, be it a toad for practitioners at Mount Myōboku or a snake for practitioners at Ryūchi Cave. This process can be reversed if the natural energy is expelled from the person's body before they fully transform, but once the transformation is complete, it becomes permanent."

" Those who are successful in this training learn to enter a state called Sage Mode, in which their physical parameters and sensing capabilities are dramatically enhanced for as long as the mode is active. Though trainees seem to enter Sage Mode automatically during the learning process, it is possible to create senjutsu chakra without entering Sage Mode in order to store it for later. Whereas the use of ninjutsu exhausts the user due to expending their chakra, senjutsu takes in natural energy from the outside, and thus causes the user to recover more quickly instead. However, senjutsu can only be used by those who already possess an enormous amount of chakra, as otherwise the natural energy would immediately overwhelm them." Said Jiraiya.

"It is very powerful and yet very dangerous, if Naruto couldn't control it he will turn into stone" said Jiraya.

GENINS were shocked by the power of SENJUTSU .

" Why don't SENJUTSU, is taught to us it will be great , right?" Said Kiba.

"Kid, even I haven't mastered it yet. It's very hard and only person with large chakra reserves can try to use it. You all will turn into stone in your first try" said Jiraiya.

"There were only 3 people of can do sage Jutsu in our village" said Jiraya.

" Number 1 : First Hokage Hashirama Senju "

" Number 2 : Fourth Hokage  Minato Namikaze "

" Number 3 : me " said Jiraya.

" Lord first was the best user of sage mode. He defeated MADARA with sage mode." Said Jiraya.

" So how can Naruto learns it " asked Tenten.

" He can try he is Uzumaki so his chakra reserves are big, he just have to control it" said Jiraiya.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Suddenly screen started glowing again.

"Why did you want to learn SENJUTSU Naruto boy" asked FUKASAKU.

" Pervy sage told me that after returning from 3 years trip he will teach me sage Jutsu. But now I need it to kill that bastard who killed him. I will not forgive him" said Naruto.".

"Very well, actually we also came here to ask you to learn it as well. Jiraya boy said that he will Bring someone to learn sage Jutsu but then he left us". "Let's go then, we are leaving today."