INO

Ino poured chakra into the orb.

Orb started to glow.

Ino was waiting to see whom she marries, because sasuke married sakura. She always wanted Sasuke. But deep down she knew she only has crush on sasuke. Marriage is something important you can't marry someone if you only have crush on him there have to be love, understanding, trust.

Screen started glowing.

Yonger Naruto was in office in front of hokage Kakashi hatake, with Ino hinata and sakura.

"No Kakashi sensie I won't go there alone I want hinata to go with me please" said Naruto.

"Why" asked Kakashi.

"Because that mizukage always sees my like she'll eat me right away and if I went alone she'll definitely eat me or make me eat her" Naruto mumbled last part.

"So why do you want to take hinata" asked Kakashi.

"Ofcourse because she's my girlfriend so she can keep mizukage away from me, If she finds out that I already have a girlfriend she'll stop drooling over me" said Naruto.

"Ok hinata Ino and Sai will go with you" said Kakashi.

Ino's eyes lit up.

She jumped and hugged Kakashi.

"Thank you sensie because of that moon mission I haven't met Sai for whole month" said Ino.

"What if she tried to hurt hinata out of jealousy" asked Kakashi.

"Then hidden must village will become just like Otogakure (hidden sound village)." Said Naruto.

"Don't mention that incident please" said kakashi.

Everyone nodded.

"What happened in Otogakure"? Asked Ino.

"We only know that they kidnapped hinata so naruto did something, we'll find out soon" said Hiruzen.

Ino Sai and Naruto hinata was off to hidden mist
Village.

After reaching, they all went to mizukage office. Celebration for winning the war will start after 2 days.

When they reached office mizukage opened the door and welcomes them. Mizukage immediately puts hand of Naruto's chest.

"Look at you looking as good as ever" said mizukage.

"Thank you mizukage-sama I want you to meet someone" said Naruto and grabs hinata's hand and kissed back of it, "this is Hinata Hyuga my girlfriend" said Naruto.

Mizukage looks at hinata and nodded.

"Pleasure to meet you hinata" said mizukage

"Me too mizukage-sama" said Hinata irritated with mizukage's lustful eyes on Naruto.

"And this is my friend Sai and his girlfriend Ino."
Said Naruto.

"Hello to you too" said mizukage.

"So on festival everyone have to wear kimono except for Naruto." Said mizukage.

"Why" asked Naruto.

"Well you are special guest, you have to look different from others" said mizukage.

"So what will I wear" asked naruto.