SAKURA PART - 4

Naruto and Sakura was walking towards forest.

"Isn't your favourite place is an orphanage. So why are we going to the forest" asked Sakura.

"I'm going another place that's special for me and congratulations you are the first one to to there" said Naruto.

"Really, now I'm excited" said Sakura.

"I think they are going towards that house that Naruto build for hinata" said Shikamaru.

"Why did boruto asked Hiashi to come in finals" asked Inoichi.

"We have to see future to find it out" said Shikaku.

Naruto and Sakura reached the clearing in the middle of forest.

"What's here" asked Sakura.

Naruto walked further and bites his thumb and dropped some blood on ground and in a poof of smoke half-build house was there.

"Woah.....Whose house is this" asked Sakura.

"Why don't you look at name plate" said Naruto.

Sakura looked name plate than at Naruto.

"Why, you have hokage mansion" said Sakura.

"Well, Hinata always lived in Hyuga compound. It was huge........very huge...so I wanted a place to stay after I retire. Because I can't go back to that apartment" said Naruto.

Sakura nodded.

"Come inside, I don't want to show house to you I wanted to show you what's inside the house" said Naruto.

Sakura nodded and gets inside.

There was a big stairway in middle of the house and upto the stairs were 2 paintings.

Sakura's eyes widened.

"I asked a painter from Hidden Mist village to draw this. It took 6 months for him to draw this but it's complete " said Naruto.

Both of them turned around and look at 2 painting hanging there.

One pic had Naruto and Hinata with Naruto's parents

One pic had Naruto and Hinata with Naruto's parents. And other had

 And other had