CHOJI

A:N : I want to thank all of you guyz. I started writing this story on 22 May. In this chapter I completed 100000 words.

I never wrote so much even in my school😂.

100K words, 30k reads and still going on.

Thank you all of you.

And as a thank you gift, I'm going to publish my next book with 5 chapter already completed.

Japan is a country controlled by Mafia. Hinata is the next heir of Hyuga's.

Naruto is a nerd kid from America who enrolled in Konoha University.

How a Gangster hinata will fell for Nerd Naruto, find out in this story.

[Now Important thing about this chapter. My main focus is on Konohamaru's upcoming chapters because I have to write climax in that. That's why Choji and Lee's chapter will be short. I hope you understand.]

Choji poured his chakra into the orb and orb started glowing.

Choji was roaming around in the village when he saw Shikamaru walking with Temari.

"Watcha doing Shikamaru" asked Choji.

Shikamaru panicked and turned around.

"You scared me Choji, nothing I was just showing our village to Suna ambassador" said Shikamaru.

Choji nodded.

"Would you like to join us" asked Shikamaru.

"I have something important to do right now" said Choji and started walking away.

He walked towards the Hokage tower when he found Sakura Ino Hinata Kiba and Shino hiding behind the bush.

"What are you guyz doing" asked Choji.

"They are spying on Shikamaru and Temari through Hinata-sama's Byakugan" said Neji walking towards Choji.

"But why" asked Choji.

"You don't know Choji, our Shikamaru got a thing for Temari" said Ino.

"Got a thing, what does it mean" asked Choji.

"He's as dense as Naruto" said Sakura sighing.

"What about Naruto" asked Choji.

"You are as dense as Naruto, Choji you don't know what's happening between Shikamaru and Temari." Said Sakura.

"What about Naruto in it. He's not even here. I don't even know when he'll come back after his training with Master Jiraiya" said Choji.

"Shut up and come here" said kiba and Choji joined them.