SHIKAMARU

(Sorry for the delay. Thanks for 1k reads. Tell me in comments, should I write book on Naruto in zombie Universe)

Shikamaru didn't wanted to go but Choji was busy eating chips or in reality avoiding his gaze to go next.

He didn't wanted to see his future. He has already seen enough. He will marry beautiful girl and had a boy. He didn't wanted to know anything more but he has to do it.

Shikamaru poured his chakra into the orb.

Shikamaru and Naruto was on busy streets of sand village.

"I'll go meet the Kazekage, I'll be back after sometime" said Shikamaru.

"Ok and make sure to tell me what happened" said Naruto.

Shikamaru nodded and started walking towards Kazekage office. People bowed their head in front of him. He was famous because he was the only one who had guts to take Temari on date.

He knocks on the door after getting permission he entered.

"Good Afternoon Kazekage-sama" said Shikamaru bowing.

"Good Afternoon Shikamaru where is Hokage" asked Gaara.

"Well he's in market" said Shikamaru.

Gaara nodded. Shikamaru hesitated before saying anything. He wanted to something but was nervous about it. Kankuro was also sitting there. Shikamaru didn't noticed him.

"Well Kazekage-sama Iam here to ask your permission to......to m-marry Temari" said Shikamaru blushing a little bit.

"Wow shika-chan quite a bold move" said Yoshino.

"Well I wonder if he agrees or not" said Kiba.

"We have seen his kid idiot, ofcourse he got married" said Ino.

Shikamaru was trying to not blush.

"Well, I love my sister Shikamaru and I'll never interfere in her life but, I love my village too if you got married to Temari then your son or daughter have to take seat of Kazekage in future and I don't think elders of sand will allow it" said Gaara.

Kankuro looks at gaara with shock.

"But you can get married and your child can take a role of Kazekage too" said Shikamaru.

"Iam Jinjhuriki Shikamaru we are not get easily married. Naruto is lucky because he got someone like Hinata-san who loved him for so long. Iam not that lucky no one will ever give their daughter to marry me." said Gaara.

"I can get married" said kankuro.

Shikamaru look surprised then nodded.

"Yes kankuro's child can become kazekage too" said Shikamaru.

"Well we already talked to many people about his marriage but because of his idiotic war paint and sheepish attitude, no one is agreed to marry him until now" said Gaara.

Kankuro shook his head in disbelief.

"I got rejected by girls" mumbled kankuro and storms out of office.

Shikamaru nodded and bowed his head and walks out of office gaara wanted to say something but he was telling the truth he can't do anything about it.