AMBUSHED

[A:N – Hii guyz. So from now on for few chapters, I'm going to take Writers freedom to next level. As you know in this story we are seeing Konohamaru's future right now, so I used to write chapters according to his point of view to make story more believable. But to show the final battle, I have to show it from
Different point of views. So from now on for few chapter, story will be divided into different POV's and there'll be no reactions from current timelines characters to maintain the thrill.]

"What's KARA" asked Minato.

"We don't know but we have to be careful" said Naruto.

Naruto was about to say something when he sensed something and shouted

"Attack incomi—"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

loud explosion's debris filled the area. Everything was covered in the dust and smoke.

Due to the impact everyone splitted jn different groups.

Naruto opened his eyes to look around. There was countinues ringing in his ear. He looked in his side and saw sasuke. He was about to say something when someone caught both of his hands and threw him to other side.

Someone threw Sasuke too. When he got back in his senses he saw that he and Naruto is captured in some kind of Chakra cage. He tried to touch the bars of cage but he couldn't. He noticed that Otsutsuki's are taking them somewhere.

ON THE IMPACT SIDE.

"Looks like your attack worked" one otsutsuki said to another.

"Yes. My work here is done." said Zinsishi Otsutsuki in his deep voice and disappeared.

"I think they captured both of them. Now we need to kill everyone else" said one otsutsuki.

"That was easy" said another otsutsuki.

"Not quite" said Madara reforming in front of them.

"Indeed" said Itachi reforming beside Madara.

"Don't forget me" said Tobi in his childish voice.

FEW MILES AWAY.

Minato dropped Hinata sakura and Konohamaru on ground.

"What happened" asked Sakura.

"Otsutsuki attacked us. Before we got hit, I teleported everyone who was near me" said Minato.

"What about the others" asked Hinata.

"Attack was directed towards Naruto and Sasuke. I believe Lord second teleported everyone else. I'm not sure about Naruto and Sasuke though" said Minato.

"We should find everyone else" said Konohamaru.

"Those 2 are in good care. I'm not sure about you all" said an otsutsuki jumping in front of them.

Suddenly 3 more otsutsuki came and surrounded them.

"Looks like we have to fight now" said Sakura.

"Yeah" said Hinata.

Minato sent chakra to his seal and suddenly 2 weapons came in his hand. He handed it to spear to Sakura and katana to Konohamaru.