NARUTO PART - 5

"ITACHI UCHIHA"

Whole room felt silent. Sasuke was glaring at screen than at Naruto he was confused what to say. Jiraiya understands what does Naruto mean by problematic.

He said he found some people beating me so he saved me and bring me at his homes basement.
He stitched my head and he asked me what happened, I was just kid back then so I didn't know if I can trust him so I just said I tried to steal something so they were beating me.

But he was smart he smiled at me and hugged me , then he said that I can trust him he won't hurt me. Than I told him what happened to me. He said he will talk to hokage but then he told me that their are many problems on his side with his clan and stuff. I didn't remember what exactly he told me but he was very tense with situation. Then he said he will help me if I ever need him. I thanked him and left his compound.

Then I went to forest and started staying there. For 3months Itachi helped me , he trained me , game me food. Then one day we were training when his superior came. He has different mask. He looks at Itachi and he goes away without saying anything. Itachi looks at me and he followed him. After that day Itachi didn't came for 2 weeks. Then he came 1 day and asked me how Iam and some stuff. I can feel that his superior was not liking , that he is training me so I lied to him that " I have been accepted in orphanage again , and I came here daily just to tell Itachi that now he don't have to worry about me.

I didn't wanted anything happens to him because of me so I lied and he belived. Than my normal life started.....

Wake up catch some fishes and then eat them raw then train what Itachi taught me and at night go into village find some food from trash can and go to sleep.

"Do you know why I love ramen?" Asked Naruto to hinata.

Because one day when I was searching for food in trash can someone called me. He was owner of Ichiraku ramen. I told him I was searching for food and then he asked me to come inside. Then he gave me miso ramen.

For the guy who only eat spoiled food and raw fish for  6 months, miso ramen was like heaven to me. When I tasted it I was in cloud nine. It was the best thing happend to me , because for someone who is hungry food is everything.

" That's why I love ramen because it was my first food that someone cooked specially for me."

There was no one to cook for me, Teuchi San cooked for me, so ramen and Teuchi has special place in my heart. He said to me that I can eat there whenever I wanted to, and pay him when I become genin.

He also asked me to stay at his shop but when people saw there they stopped going to his shop so I also stopped going there.

I lived in forest for year.

I ate raw fish , from trash cans , ramen some fruits found in forest. I got injured many time because of not right place to sleep. Sometime I fall from tree so sometime sanke bite. Iam jinjhuriki that's why poison is useless against me so snake bite didn't do much damage. Rainy season was pain in the ass I have to wear wet clothes whole time. Snow was different headache. Got so many frostbite. But I survived 1 year on street.

Then came my birthday again.

My 5th birthday.

Because every night I used to go in village some people followed me they found my location. The tree where I used to sleep.

Then came the worst day of my life

On my 5th birthday, I knew something bad will happen so I didn't leave that tree. I was hungry but I thought I can manage one day. I have been hungry for 3 weeks straight yet didn't die.