Chapter 6

"Dal!" Zandra came running in. "Trudy needs you" Zandra explained.

"I'm kinda busy right now Zan-"

"Seriously Dal, she's really sick" Dal sighed and stood from Natalia's bed and whispered to Salene. Dal stood from his chair placed beside her bed and hurried up the stairs with Zandra. He walked into the room where Amber was standing by her side with a worried look.

"How long has she been like this?" Dal asked.

"I found her like this, this morning" Zandra answered. Dal pulled a thermometer from his pocket and stuck it into Trudy's mouth.

"Where'd you get that?" Zandra asked.

"I found it on the street" Dal answered back. Zandra laughed. Dal removed the thermometer from Trudy's mouth.

"Her temperature's up a bit. Keep the cold water on her to lower it. I'll be back in a few hours to check on her again" Dal shoved it back into his pocket.

"Bray? Where's Bray?" Trudy whimpered.

"That's a good question, where are you Bray?" Amber sighed. She looked over at Zandra. "Stay with her"

"Me? But I'm not good with sick people, they make me feel...sick"

"Zandra" Amber snapped.

"Fine, fine" Zandra sat on the chair that was next to Trudy's bed.

"I'll see if anyone can come help" Amber stomped down the stairs back towards the antique store. "Salene, I need you to help Zandra with Trudy. She'll explain everything when you get there"

Salene nodded her head and walked up the stairs. "How is she?" Amber asked.

"She's doing better, her breathing has become steady but the bruises are pretty vibrant" Jack explained. "What's wrong with Trudy?"

"Nothing you need to worry about" Amber stepped further into the room. "Alright, everyone out. Let her have some space" silently one by one they all left. Natalia was coming round.

"Amber?" She whispered.

"Hey" Amber knelt by her bed.

"What happened?" Her voice was weak.

"Actually I was hoping you could tell us that" Amber said with a motherly voice. Natalia mumbled a few words that Amber didn't catch before she drifted off to sleep. She stood from her bed and walked out to the cafeteria.

"How is she?" Ryan asked as Amber walked in.

"She woke up after you left, but she was to out of it to tell me what happened" Amber explained. Taking a seat next to Patsy and Paul.

"I hope she'll be okay" Patsy sighed. Amber gave her a faint smile.

"She'll be alright"

"What are we all moping about?" Lex furrowed his eyebrows as he walked into the café.

"We found Natalia" Chloe told him.

"Oh, did she come back begging to let you back in?" Lex plated himself up some food.

"Actually Lex, she's unconscious and pretty banged up. This is no joking matter" Amber snapped.

"Does it look like I'm laughing" Lex smiled.

"Your pathetic" Amber hissed. Lex smirked.

"Amber!" Salene had come running out of Trudy's room gesturing with her hands for her to follow. Amber followed, Salene led Amber into a hell born state. Trudy was moaning about wanting to die, you could tell just from where she was standing that Trudy was sweating madly.