3. chapter (ice cream)

Date: 29th March
Place: Y/N's home (no offense if you homeless buddy)

(Author's note: I got no chill today and maybe I might mess up with y/n life)

(Y/N's pov.. throughout the story it would be y/n pov and if the c/n pov starts I'll let you know)

The clock was ticking it's been a week or two since he visited me. The stormy days have passed by and the pleasant days of April's summer are starting to show up just like today. I was asked out finally and Jesus the place was the possibly the most least visited library. Which was a great place to hangout btw but.. that's certainly not a date spot. 'Who am I fooling?' it's nothing like that at the first place.

**At the library**

Smell of some good old books. He still didn't show up. Roaming around I spent my 1½ hrs of my precious weekend stuffing my self with books and the 'gentleman' was not picking the damn call. Even if he didn't I was pretty sure he never came as I asked the librarian who was an old lady shook her head to a 'no'.

Deep inside I was disappointed within as I walked past by the park out of the library . I finally spotted the 'gentleman' rushing towards me as the sun shined upon the plants nearby.

He nearly swept me off my feet and I almost skipped a beat which was seriously not in a romantic way.
I felt like a puppy who could easily get hurt and again if they called it again. Then it would happily turn itself into their arms.

I clenched on his shirt tightly, burrying my head into his arms. While he mumbled a little "Hey, sorry you had to wait too long for me" "Do you seriously think that it is worth an apology?" I spoke trying to be hard.

"Still be grumpy if I treated you for an icecream" Now that's a deal ... "Maybe" I said because that's a free treat and why not? He motioned me to his car and

"COOKIE DOUGH ICECREAM"

"No wonder.. girls died for you during our college days" I told him while he started having his mint icecream. He was always into the mint flavour which might be a tactic so that I won't have 'a taste' of his icecream because mint was not my type tbh.

"You were the only one who'd take icecream as an apology" he said bursting me out of the bubble of my philosophy on ice cream. "Yea ?" I asked looking up to him "Yea" he replied.

" Moreover the goody good girl is still isn't in a relationship because she hasn't found her prince charming? I assume " he asked smiling
"Well that's embarassing to agree on"
He laughed at my comment.

A random moment came to my mind I don't know why it just came.

(///Flashback///)

"Uh want to take some rest ?" I asked him while we were in the middle of our study session. We had our exam of final year in less than week and he I swear HE NOT ME wanted to group study.

"Yea we can stop here for today we've completed the syllabus as well" I said feeling relieved as it finally ended

But he just get off the bed without saying anything "I expect a thank you"  in a sarcastic tone.

"Well you're not getting one" he said mockingly
"Well you're getting this" I said flipping him off. He deserved that

"I better started getting paid for teaching you this" I said in a demanding tone

"Here's what you get " he returned the same action as mine which was flipping off.. while laughing

ThiS biTcH-
Well it was funny good old days

(///Back to present///)

He asked me "Can I take you out more often and maybe you could become friends with my friends? It's a nice idea to socialize"

" I'll try to be in my most human form with them " I said back

"Okay, NGL you always sound like a lazy author" he said with cocky raised eyebrow
(hey whot the heck that's referring to me)

"Not in any specific profession but lazy. Well when to meet again??"
I asked him hoping to meet him again soon.

"My place, 11th April" he said as parking his car 'i didn't even realised we were in front of my home time flew too fast with him sounds really cheesy but it was true'

I gave him a peck on his cheek which was questionable and told him "Thanks" and went away from his eyes.
As far as I remember he was flustered and I guess confused enough to reply

.
** Midnight y/n in her thoughts**

'What was I thinking while I did that?' mentioning to the earlier questionable peck. As the voices inside my head started having a conversation

"I was in a sleepy laze mood to think well "
"That's no excuse I suppose"
"Well being sleepy makes me confident as I am not in my right sense"
"Understandable, buz why can't you sleep now?"
"Idk man I can't sleep when it's time to sleep ಥ‿ಥ I would be an owl tomorrow"

'again'

Hey it's the end of chapter 3 have a nice day.. and this is me while editing. Oh god major edits are going on.. but there won't be much effect on story line because there isn't a story line ahaha that is sad never mind uwu