4. chapter (yesn't socializing)

Sup dorks..!

Place: Y/N's home
Date: 11th April

(Y'all know uh- I mean 11th April is a very special day for me in personal life)

      I am conflicted.. I'll be visiting his place and I am not someone who really dresses up. Therefore I only have casual PJs and Formal shirts in my Wardrobe. I never intended to become social and attending parties all of a sudden. I don't even know if it's a party. Either hoodies or Gowns no in between. I decided to make a call because it was better not to take chances [we tuk a chonce if you get that refrence ;) ]

         "What's the matter, dear?" He asked picking up the call soon as I called.

         "What is the event?, Uh I mean how would everyone be dressing there" I felt weird asking about outfits.

"A semi casual outfit would work. I don't think people would be wearing fancy gowns there" I swore I could have choked on my saliva. I guess he just woke up with his after afternoon nap rasp voice and moreover his vocals were always intimidating. And I could even hear him smirk while he spoke.

  I dressed as per he said. And I didn't put any kind of makeup not because I am not like other girls or I am naturally gorgeous but because I didn't know how to.

(At His home)

    I walked to his appartment and waited till he opened the door. By the view his apartment was gorgeous and classic which was much better than someone you expect who's in their early 20's. But my eyes trailed on him and his outfit which could seriously be the death of me pal. He gave me a half smile and we got into his car.

  " I thought the event was at your place" I asked anxiously.

"I am not that great at hosting events maybe movie nights or little hangouts" he replied

"Yea hosting events takes a lot, well where are we heading to?" I asked

 "To a close friend, try socializing with others" he answered it hurted a little. First reason there was a time I knew everything about his friends and social life. Second he never asked me to bring changes in my way to deal with people. 'Guess everything is a new start'.

(Disclaimer: C/n exactly doesn't mean that y/n should change herself. He just wants her to not face any problems due to Socialising.

And don't let no body judge you if you're antisocial or what not. Be the way you're but for me extreme social awkward is harmful but it's just my opinion)

"And here we are Y/n" he spoke after a little while as we reached the place he was talking about.

We reached at this house which was almost as big as mine with a nice garden. As we walked to the door he held me by my waist and pulled me closer to his side. With a cheeky grin on his face.

  A brunette woman who seemed a little bit older than me opened the door and with the first glare she shot me I could tell that she was gracious lady.

She quickly introduced herself as Serbia which was a comparitiviely nice name. It looked like C/ N already told Serbia about me. She seemed very outgoing. But I knew she was not really interested to be friends with me. Not in a rude way.

 Well gotta say introverts don't make friends they are adopted by extroverts.

We walked inside the home and pretty much everything was decent. Unless I spotted a group who I met that day at the cafe where I met C/n they took him.  Before going with them he shot me a wink which he meant by to have fun.

Great I'm alone in an event of almost 30 people and the only person I knew went away.

And he thinks it'll be fun?

All of a sudden Serbia came and told me that she knew I was bad at socializing so she will help me. I saw her as a goddess but the happiness disappeared as she went to get with her friends.

I wouldn't have blamed her because it won't be nice if she had to babysit me and not enjoy the party she threw.

I met some old friends of ours from college and shared our numbers so we could be in touch.

But I never talked to most of them in college. Why'd I now?

The worst thing that could happen was when a girl next to Serbia came and started drinking standing next to me. And the weird hyping up

Nah man she lived her life. Not giving two cares. She do be the main character of her story. Sis just try not to barf on me because she seemed at the urge to.

I still won't judge her but seriously I feel too old for such things sometimes. Not to mention I don't consume alcohol, it was rare when I did like once in a blue moon.

I was bored, and so damn awkward. I asked him once or twice when we would be leaving like a toddler who was getting bored. I knew he was irritated about me.

      Everyone started getting drunk except me. They're 'Young blood' I am too of there age but pfft I had the enthusiasm of a 60 yr old granny . I heard the sound of heels behind as I took a sip of my fruit juice.

( Don't ask me why fruit juice)

She went graciously to the group c/n was hanging out with and greeted him with a big wide smile.

In which every one started making sounds like 'aw' and cheered which made it obvious that they shipped them and she blushed at their actions and comments.

'God can you stop being so creative writing drama in my story?' I thought within

End of chapter ' Dayum '
NVM thanks for reading have a great day (灬º‿º灬)♡