9. chapter (wishes)

Sup Dorks....!
Time: 4:10 am
Place: C/N's mind

(C/N pov chapter ay ay!!)

     I am not someone who have trouble sleeping. Why Am I even sad, I don't deserve to be.
     It's been 2 weeks since I've first laid eyes on y/n after college years. The day I saw her at the café I was awestruck. The woman, I used to think in a silly way would be my life partner when we'll be a little more older.
    I broke up with my girl just the week before I saw y/n, it just didn't feel right in that relationship. When I first started dating her it felt like I was cheating on someone. I never felt anything for her maybe it was seasonal depression
    During my college days I had a pretty fair share of girlfriends. Most of them were y/n friends. When I used to break up with them things also turned out to be ugly with them and y/n. But she never said anything about me making her lose her friends.
    Maybe she knew everything beforehand, that me with those were not going to work. It was sad to know that many wanted to be friends with her to get close with me as well. She knew it but didn't give a care.
     I was known as a pretty confident person. But when I saw her at the café I was supposedly frost, gazing at her.
I couldn't say a word, just before we were about to leave, she came up to me awkwardly.
     The 4 yrs of my college life and not a single day went by in which I haven't heard from her. Talking about every topic in this entire universe, there was no awkward talk between us then. Cursing about how disgusting the food of mesh was, playing random beats on random instruments getting judged by random people, watching sports, walking in the campus like children, everything.

   Maybe she owed a part of the happiest days of my life.
    We did everything fu- FUN THINGS I meant. I let out a giggle as I remembered about our flipping off study session or the day or the time where she fell during the first day in front of the class.

     A particular memory comes to me of the last day of our last semester I had my job interview. I was too worried and busy with my nervous self that it slipped out of my mind that it might be the last day I'll ever meet y/n but I wasn't that worried. I planned that after getting the job I'll ask her out with the great news but when she was helping me improvise my interview. Something peculiar happened all I remember was..

I was freaking out NGL

(///flashback///)
(But a kawaii one)

"I don't think you'll panic because we improvised a lot right?" She asked calmly
How can I not panic when I'll be giving my interview for my dream job and asking out my dream girl in the next 45 minutes
  "aaaaaGHHHHHHHHHHH"
  "Calm down"
  "aaaaGHHHHHHHHHHHH"
  " brUh stop"
  "aaaaaGHHHHHHHHHHH"
   "Okay it's not working" she said and pushed me against the wall and leaned close.. way too close. The way I dreamt of her. It was way too beautiful than I ever imagined this moment to be. I had a thought that I wanted to be the one to ask her out but this was also fine. As I thought to lean ahead.

The stars of her eyes faded and it was filled with a sense of disappointment

  Before I could say anything or she could. I remembered about my interview and rushed out. Huge mistake.. if I waited and kissed her it would have been all different today

Wouldn't it be?

Right?

In the interview, it was far easier than I expected it to be. I got my dream job the one we used to fill in slam books.
  But when I rushed to give Y/n the big news she was gone.
  I didn't know how to react on it till the present day

(///Back to present///)

  4:15 am my feelings going sheesssshhhh. It's amazing like at this time of the day I'm thinking about an old crush or way more than that. Shed a tear or more and thinking if I would have confessed her and still claiming I'm not cringe.

But without cringe life is way too sober.

YeaH that's my justification for being cringe thanks

It's Monday I've to go to office in 5 hrs
I should have kissed her
I'm gonna get my ass fired today
I can't let her get away from me again
I am so done with me
She got me wrecked me in a good way
I'll hit her with my shoe if I get late tomorrow
But I've to ask her out anyhow
YeaH I will
This time
I have to

" Meet me tomorrow at this witty grace restaurant "
Woah I mean she's online she replied quickly
"Sure"

It's going to be interesting tomorrow

Ahh yeyyy finally a c/n pov chapter
(*Talks to my non existence audience still*)
I liked it tho. Because there are many references of the past chapters
NVM have a great day y'all.