18. Chapter (Best mates)

Hey hey heyyyyy!!
Time: 3:45 am
Place: C/N's room

C/N's POV:

Just completed the work. Y/n went to her room although she told me that I didn't need to be so overburdened by work and I am trying to not be, because the stressed people gets bald

She was a saviour tonight, seriously women do are a work of art. They are always portrayed that they are fragile innocent sweet people who are in a constant need and help of a man.

But this woman will always be my saviour.

I was at the edge to collapse at the bed. Lowered the room temperature grabbed a pillow and started having the sleep I deserve.

"And how do you feel seeing me mentally ruined and on my knees?" I heard a shaky scream. The voice was familiar to my soul.
It was Y/N.
I rushed wondering what could go wrong?

Her voice was the most familiar sound to me but yet the cracking at-the-verge of crying scream along was foreign to me.

She was having a breakdown.

No no no no .. I don't think that I can believe this scenario. Things were thrashed all around her room there were cuts on her hands which might was the reason behind the broken pieces of glass. And her eyes .. the eyes  the ever most beautiful eyes were ruined with tears and became all red.

"What -how- ARE YOU FINE?" I was in panick.
"Oh don't you dare show me that fake concern, I've seen enough of that in you already" She spat in anger and pain while pointing her finger in my direction.
"Me ? What? Are you seriously fine?"

"STOP! YOU'RE KILLING ME IT'S SUFFOCATING TO BREATH IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU !!" She yelled and started to cry.

She collapsed down and her hands were dirty. Covered in the stickiness of blood. While I moved ahead to apply first-aid she resented it. I pleaded tried to communicate at last, I feel disgusted on the fact that I tried to slap her. But I heard dora the explorer soundtrack behind me.

What was going on

"It was since college I loved you and cookie dough ice cream"

She said she LOV-
cookie dough ice cream?

"WOULD YOU WANT SOME GOD DAMN ICE CREAM C/N !?" Rohan yelled.

"What the heck dawg dream was that?" I murmured while rubbing my eyes .

"YEAH OFCOURSE I'D WANT THE ICE CREAM STOP YELLING AT MY DOOR YOU DOOFUS " I yelled back.

It might have a sweet end if it wasn't for those stupid cookie dough ice cream.

Thank god it was a dream.

"How do you feel now?" Rohan asked on our way down for the breakfast..

"Fabulous"

"Mhm" Rohan just nodded although he knew that c/n was lying he was in no mood to hear his weird dora sound track related dream. And yeah he knew about the dream

Just before they were about to get down the stairs. "Well y/n huh?" The younger guy asked

"Yes?" C/n got all interested. Oof

"Ah I smell the essence of you crushing on her" he teased and wiggled his eye brows

"Oh wait- I might be, let me ask NIKITA if she-"

"Okay fine I won't tease you" he rolled his eyes.

"Simp" C/n chuckled on him..

"~ Hey guys! Guess what? You're quite early for the breakfast ~~" Nikita said pleasantly.

"I mean woah I thought we were late" Rohan said feeling proud of him

"Note the sarcasm" Y/n said while casually sipping her apple juice

Apple juice because health ✨ 💅

I was just having my a little late breakfast. I zoned out staring at Y/n.
I felt someone nudging my side. Nikita.. how come every one knows about me and Y/n.
Rohan gave me an awkward smile. It was ofcourse him.

Idiot.

Y/n looked at everyone confused and gave us a questioning look.

Every one knows but her.
Stoopid. ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

"So what after the breakfast?" I asked Y/n as the other two left.

"We call it lunch and not breakfast" she said without her eyes leaving the screen

"You do get my point" I repeated

"I don't know I never researched about here" she put her phone down

"Well that makes it an accidental trip" I chuckled.

..

"Hangout with my friends?" I asked

"Yeah doesn't sound that bad"

"No.. not with them they're annoying" I whined they'll tease me the whole time

(Rohan be like: Dear diary this was the day when officially my bro chose the love of his life over me *fakes being hurt*)

"How about I call some of my friends?" she suggested

"You have friends?" Saying that I knew I deserved a death glare from her

"Yes I do have friends, actually roomate a.k.a my best friend is here in this city too so I thought I can use her company"

"I was your bestfriend stoopid"

"You are my bestfriend" she said to me but in italic

"Anvesha?"

"YeaH you remember her?"

"Ofcourse who would not remember the death glares when I used to interrupt your planes"

"y/N fOr oNcE iN liFe cAn yOu NoT caLL tHiS sToOpiD iDiOt iN oUr pLaNs YoU aRe SuCh Of A aNnOyiNg cOuPle"

I heard Anvesha's frustrated voice getting closer to us.

I don't like her I'm no idiot

'annoying couple'
Not that much hate tho

Y/n smiled and hugged her.

"Seriously you never get the girl code" she groaned looking at me.

"Ice cream ?" I asked her with a poker face

She suddenly put her focus and attention all towards me after hearing ice cream

"Heyyyyy C/n long time no see?"

-_-

"Soo where are you living now?" Y/n asked..

"You're asking me this after god damn  2 years,, I'm just about a little over 4 miles from yours" she acted hurt wiping imaginary tears.

"And what are you-" Y/n again asked

"Girl stop you'll get to know everything about me real quick but for that you have to go out with me for shopping we'll have fun, food and everything else"

It's true introverts get adopted by extroverts

"Aaye we already got plans" Nikita said running down dragging Rohan

"You in for shopping?" Anv offered

"With food?"

"Yes"

"I'm down then" Nikita said.

I looked at Y/n and she had this face like
ಠ_ಠ

Pfftt it was so hard to not laugh.

Poor her. She had no interest but it was with the people she liked..

"Wait I guess know you" Anv said staring at Nikita

"We'll remember it on the way" Nikita said walking gracefully now dragging Y/n..

So this is it for the chapter 18 the longest one till so how about the characters is it okay or not? btw have a great day (灬º‿º灬)♡.