5. chapter (humans rude)

Sup dorks..!
Place: The event (serbia's house)
Date: 11th April.

The night sky was something which was keeping me stable. The cool breeze and the dim lighting in her garden.

His attention was completely drawn from me. And I was getting more and more disgusted with the scent of alcohol.

Not because I had abusive parents who used to drink and hit me my parents were like any other Normal people. I just never had a good thing with alcohol.

After a while of me ranting and questioning my existence, Serbia came and started apologizing about her leaving me alone.

Phew

"How do you ever become friends with c/n?" She asked me with a confused face. "He was my bench mate in college" I replied as normally I could without sharing any deep information.

"I was just curious" she said with a hopeful look for me to continue the conversation. "Who was that girl on which every one was making comments as she greeted him?" I asked because that scene was bugging me and I needed answers even if it made me look like an obsessed possissive person.

"Hazel" (yo bitches the villain enters the chat) I heard someone say behind my back and it was none other than the girl who was I was asking about.

I turned around and greeted her with a smile which she turned down with a ' I'm gonna ignore that ' glare.

Is it too hard for people to just me god damn kind?

She introduced herself further saying she is co-worker of c/n and knew everyone in that party. And hey! I don't know anyone here I felt like saying this but instead I nodded and introduced my self in the way a normal human does

(introverts are a different breed trust me) .

I knew that we are completely different people and like wise people say

'opposite attracts not
necessarily in a good ways'

(Hahaha just kidding if you think there's going to be any drama no there won't be hazel is a really temporary character)

I could have said something rude further but that's not honestly my nature, but what she did was something I would never do if I were in here place.

"We're bestfriends we have known each other for almost a year and half." Oh darling she was so wrong saying this.

"Well, why are you here?" She asked and which made me think of my existence but I am not ignoring the fact this was a rude question.

"I'm an old friend of c/n"it hit me stone hard as I realised I'm nothing more but just an 'old friend'

Before she opened her mouth like a trash can to something more. I walked away because sorry I don't give two Dengs.

I went to the washroom as an excuse to get rid of her questions. 'ofcourse, the only task I'm here for is socializing and I am sucking at it'.

I exited the washroom only to see c/n back hugging hazel with him all being giggly and cuddly. I should be having a break down.

I was not jealous.. because I just don't get jealous it's not who I'm. A evil thought crept inside my mind

'Shall I shake a bottle of coke and ask hazel to open that for me?' I mean for how rude she was to me

Oh boy I'm so childish.

As I came out of my thoughts I saw he was looking at me. My eyes were enchanted to meet his still. I need a psychiatrist.

His eyes were saying something?
What does his eyes mean?
'Bring me choco lava cake?'
'I love you?'
'Avengers Assemble?'
Just say it with your mouth and not your eyes I thought

The event just went on I was bored and awkward to a really high extent at that time

Finally after an hour or so decided to talk to him "Shall we go back?" I asked. I bet he was really pissed off.

"GO ALONE IF YOU GOD DAMN WANT TO!" he whisper yelled. My knees felt weak. I almost skipped a beat. Before any one could react I wish to run away. I don't know where but I wanted to.

Why you gotta be so rude?

I tried to not feel embarassed and calm him down. And said with an awkward smile to no one in particular "Is he fine?"

Out of every thing I tried dragging him. I still felt a heavy weight on my heart and a lump in my throat. As I reached inside of the car with him. I felt like weeping but as I trailed my eyes to his.

Silent tears were rolling down his face. It was expression less. ' why is it the eyes always telling a different story?'

"Stop crying I should be the one to try. You yelled at me first" I said loud enough I knew he was drunk and it won't cause any effect.

Great I'm crying myself now with hot angry tears

I dropped him home and now I was confused. 'okay I have a drunk person shall I leave him alone. It's clearly not a nice idea.' I decided to get him inside his home.

Forget about having second thoughts to entering the house of a person you met after 2 years, I was having a million thoughts. I somehow managed to get him to the bed and thought to get my self to rest on his couch.

I planned to leave the next morning when he'd be sober.

As I closed my eyes thoughts started flowing. Thinking about the moment he yelled at me. But again when his eyes were filled tears. It was a need. A particular song lyrics was roaming in my head.

Have a nice day.
(灬º‿º灬)♡