6. chapter (life's normal)

Sup dorks...!
Place: C/N's home
Date: 12th April

Well there is a perk of not drinking alcohol. Atleast if you wake up after a party you won't find yourself in someone's bed or in a completely unknown place most likely. I woke up with my neck and back hurt. The couch wasn't appropriate. I wondered if he was still asleep. I was walking to his bedroom but I was interrupted as I saw him in the kitchen sipping coffee. He gave me a small smile. Which I returned back.
I noticed he have changed to comfortable clothes and then I realised my clothes look awful. I tried fixing it and asked "So how do you feel?" I knew people might have headaches after waking up from a Hangover. He muttered a "quite better"and I could have told he was still quite tired.
"I hope I haven't done anything embarassing last night" he muttered as he kept his cup of coffee on the counter. "You did but everyone was too drunk to notice" as I said that I could see he blushed. What was he thinking?. "Don't tell me it was something related to you" he said under his breath disappointed. "Yea you were kind of annoyed with me as I kept asking if we could go back home and yea you uh yelled on me, luckily no one was there" I said as I felt awkward remembering about that incident.
He face palmed his self and I could see he was clearly not happy with his actions. He walked up to me to the counter with his hands on the counter top and with his morning rasp voice and hopeful puppy eyes look he asked "That was rude of me last night, how can I make it up to you?" I am pretty much sure now that sleep makes people confident, I thought. "You don't have to" I said looking dead in his eyes.
He smiled. Leaning closer to me, "Busy?" He asked with a teasing smirk. "I have no one to be busy with, Beside I am off this week from work" I returned the smirk.
I went to the washroom as I always have a bag of spare essentials like toothbrush, an extra pair of clothes as everyone should because you never know what might come ahead. After I got myself cleaned up and had a comfortable pair of clothes. I entered in the kitchen where he was cooking 'he is just looking so elegant' I sat on the counter top next to him.
"I'm a nice cook" he said enthusiastically. "You're cooking literally just eggs and pouring juice in glass"I said with a grin. He giggled on my comment.
It felt like home.
"Who's Hazel?" I regreted as soon as I asked because neither he was ready for the question nor I was for the answer. "Just a co-worker" he said immediately. I walked to look straight into his eyeballs. And he was nonetheless doing his work. I wished to back hug him and tried to speak with almost tears in my eyes. It's been a long long long time since I've been caressed by someone's touch. Every word became too painful to get out of mouth because of the tears which was containing me.
I wasn't crying yet. But I knew if I spoke my voice would crack further.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I WANT TO CRY, SCREW ME BEING A CRYBABY. He turned around and looking at his eyes they were pitful just like yesterday's. He was thinking about something as he leaned forward to my face but stopped middle way. But I was too emotionally weak to process anything. His hands were on my waist and I saw an intense red pigment on his face. "Stay?" He asked in all seriousness and I nodded giggling and placed a long questionable peck on his cheeks. If he could get anymore red he is already.
"We're heading to the cafe" he announced as I walked out the kitchen smiling with puppy eyes and I nodded with a grin on his face.
We had a nice peaceful car ride with a funny conversation to the cafe. We took our seats and started talking about our college days. Because seriously
'those were the days'
A particular memory came to me
(///Flashback///)
Ah yes I have to find my classes on the first day of my third year of the college. Like any main protagonist I was running late. Me and my last year best friend c/n was in the same class 'lucks'. I run through the hallway and as soon as I entered the class. I tripped yelling "heLLO Skshshsbsjsjw" and apparently the whole class was laughing at me. I brushed the invisible dust and sat next to him, as he saved me a seat. "Enthusiastic morning?" He asked giggling. I pouted like a toddler on that as he giggled more.
(///Back to present///)
Finally things are turning up for me
Or is it a part of the great downfall?

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
This chapter was one of my favourite one I wrote.
Have a great day! (灬º‿º灬)♡