17. Chapter (New people and old care)

Time: Night
Place: The hotel

Did I forget anything?
Ah! Hey Dorks

"So, what are your plans after dinner?" The youngest guy in the group asked

We all looked at each other expecting someone to speak first.
C/N gave me a questionable glare which might have probably meant if they should continue and join their impromptu plans.
Before I'd response

"Bar?" Asked Nikita with enthusiasm visible, she too was our batch mate.  We were acquaintances in our college days. She used to seem graceful to me.

"Yeah, sounds good to me  you know any places?" The youngest guy his name was probably Rohan asked. He seemed to know Nikita well. He'd been glaring her all the time.

"I can seriously pull out a list of almost all the joints and places within the radius of 1 mile with my personal ratings, okay it's too much but you get my point" we laughed at Nikita's statement.

"Let's just get to the closest safe place from our hotel, sounds nice ?"  C/N interrupted.

How can someone be so immature as well as responsible?

We all nodded and started to drive to the spot. I don't know where, they decided stuff themselves. But I trust my pea-sized brain friend.

"They're sharing the same hotel as us?" I enquired. I didn't have any problems with that. I liked them they were sweet.
"Yeah they're infact on the same floor as us"

"I hope after the plan of dancing and drinking right after dinner, our floor won't be filled with drunk people and their vomit" I chuckled

"I hope that I won't have to babysit you all" he laughed with me.
"You won't drink?" I asked as he stopped the car
"Who's going to drive you back nut case?" He said pinching my cheeks

Ow
My cheeks
Pinching was not necessary
That was not cute
You dare to hurt me
Who do you think I've grown these nails for?
These are my weapons.
You'll be having scratches on that annoyingly pretty face of yours tomorrow morning.

I was plotting my revenge on him as we entered the club.

And it was quite?
Really empty. Not many dancing bodies on the floor. No people who looked like at the urge to pass out.

I went near the group and they were ordering already, as me and him walked near them, they were quick enough to acknowledge our presence.
And they were ordering already.

It wasn't something I thought of. No dancing idiots covered in sweats, no creepy people, no unnecessary overhyped competition on consuming alcohol.

People were laughing. Sharing quality time. There were big tables with partition as compared to the ones in normal restaurants.

"This place is especially designed for friend groups. It serves mocktails or beverages or food like any other bar but not the overhyped clubs. You can say it's both sophisticated and exciting, as you can talk and spend quality time while having some extra fun". C/N explained while they still ordered.

"Made for people like me"

We took our seats. And did spend time or may I say quality time. I felt like sleeping . It was late already. I didn't had any food or anything, I don't know why but I just did not.

And before few of them could black out or sleep they called themselves cabs and left for the hotel in a stable condition.

We too thought to leave. While reaching out for the car's door. I tripped on my own feet and fell.

Oof.

"I WASN'T EVEN WEARING HEELS WHY ME GOD?!!" I groaned

"You weren't even drunk to trip y/n"
C/n laughed at me. I looked up to see and expected him to atleast give a helping hand but he was in his seat already.

The world is mean and no one will help you when you fall. They'll make fun of you and you'll feel embarassed. But don't blame yourself. Because you'll be the one who'd stand by themselves and help yourself.

- author

For more such motivation keep reading
'The night we Met'

I got up and rubbed and pressed the places which seemed to be hurt.

"Is it still hurting?"
"Yeah"
"You should be careful, show me is it bleeding?" He gently asked
"No, it just hurts not bleeding" I smiled. He does care.
"It's not even bleeding. It's barely red stop being such a baby then" he laughed and flicked my forehead.

What's with all the hurting today?
Stop hurting me
First pinching my cheeks
Now flicked my forehead.
He really does want his head shaved the next morning.
Shall I scratch him with my nails and say 'oops by mistake?'
Noh it doesn't makes sense.
Plus he's driving.

(ANOTHER WARNING: DON'T HAVE ANY DISTRACTIONS WHILE DRIVING OR DISTRACT ANY ONE WHO'S DRIVING)

We reached our hotel and while being in the lift.
A

nd I was really tired and sleepy. I did enjoy it though. C/n let out a frustrated groan.
"Something's up?" I almost whispered.

"It's just.. it's just I'm too sleepy and I've much work left. The deadline is tomorrow, it's really embarassing to say that. But seriously I had been careless". He explained with a sense of tiredness in his voice.

"I can help"

"No you can't, you won't know what to do" he said

"We graduated from the same college I must be knowing something, won't I?" I assured him although I wasn't sure myself.

"Well it's just the presentation part left so I guess you can help me with the slides" he smiled.

I went inside my room slipped into those heavenly pyjamas washed my face because I was at the edge of dozing off, and visited his room.

"Thanks" he said while handing my a cup of coffee.
"So let's start?" While saying this we heard a knock on the door.

It was Rohan and he literally screamed with excitement "MOVIE?"

I love how I am completely opposite of a enthusiastic person like he's.
C/N without even acknowledging closed the door on his face. We laughed a bit and worked.

Do I regret wasting my sleep?
No
It's what friends do.
Right?
Or it is what you do for people you care for?
In a different way?

Hey man it's a long chapter thanks! I love your support (smiles with 26 views) have a great day !<3(灬º‿º灬)♡