First Day

This

Is

So

BORING!

All Professor Port is doing is talking about himself! How am I supposed to learn about the Grimm this way? How does anyone learn anything in this class? Is this how classes are supposed to work? How is Weiss taking notes? I was internally freaking out until I felt a poke on my arm from Weiss. I leaned closer so she could whisper to me.

"I'll let you use my notes and teach you how to take them." I was so thankful for that, I have no idea what's going on. "But, you have to try to learn or you're on your own."

I nodded at her. "Thanks Weiss, I'm so confused right now." She nodded at me with a smile.

I continued to try and understand how classes work as the lecture continued. Professor Port got a call on his scroll in the middle of his story.

"Excuse me students, It is the headmaster." He said answering the call, which apparently was from Ozpin. "Yes, Professor?......Yes.....I see.......I will, thank you." He hung up. "Mr. (L/N)?"

"Yes, Professor?"

"Ozpin has asked that you meet him in his office." I was confused.

"Ooookay? I guess I'll see you guys later." I said to my team.

"See ya, (Y/N)" Ruby said.

"I'll take notes for you." Weiss said.

"Thanks." I said as I got up and walked out the door. On the way to Ozpin's office I was worried. If Sarah had woken up, I'd have been called to the infirmary. As I got close to the elevator I saw Ozpin waiting there with my 'parents'. They turned as I got closer, my 'father' looked pissed.

"Why is he here?" My father said.

"Well he is her brother." Ozpin answered flatly.

"He isn't anything to anyone." He replied as I walked up to them.

"Mr. (L/N), if you're going to insult my student, you can return to your home."

"It's fine, Professor." I said as I joined them. "What's going on?"

"Ah, (Y/N), thank you for joining us." He said looking at me. He seemed to be able to see my fear, no matter how much I was trying to hide it. My parents seemed to not notice. Or just not care. "Follow me, please." We started to the infirmary. I was right, this is about Sarah. I walked next to Ozpin so I wouldn't have to potentially talk to them. He didn't seem to mind.

Just as we were approaching the door to Sarah's room my scroll went off. Looking down I saw a text from Weiss. "Everything okay?"

"I don't know, we're heading to Sarah's room. They're here..."

"Do you want us there?"

"Don't skip class for it but if you can leave I would appreciate the company." I heard Ozpin's scroll indicating he got a text. I smiled as he checked it and replied.

"We're on our way." Was the reply I got. I leaned to Ozpin.

"Thanks." He simply nodded as he opened the door to Sarah's room and my father shoved me out of the way so he and my mother could go in first. Annoyed, I followed after them. My eyes opened wide as I saw Sarah sitting up in bed with a smile on her face.