Battle in the Dorm Room

3rd POV:

"Have you guys seen (Y/N)?" Ruby asked the girls in the dorm.

"I think he's with Sarah." Yang answered.

"Again? I wanted to see if he wanted to hang out. He's been with her ever since she got out of the infirmary." Ruby said laying back on her bed.

"Ruby, he almost lost her. It's only been three days since she was allowed out of the infirmary." Weiss told her. "Give them some time."

"I know, I'm just bored."

"Maybe you should try studying for once."

*To (Y/N) and Sarah* (Y/N) POV:

"You think it'll work the way you want it to?" Sarah asked me. We were walking through vale as I looked at my new toy. I've been spending a lot of time with her since she got out of the infirmary.

"I spent days on the blueprints. I have no doubt it will." I answered.

"If anything it looks cool." She chuckled.

"Thanks for helping me pay for it, Sarah. I don't exactly have any money right now." I said a bit down at the thought.

"No prob lil bro." She said smiling. "What do you think the girls will say?"

"Ruby will probably go crazy when she sees it." I said chuckling. "I feel bad though."

"Why?" Sarah asked as we sat down at a bench in the park.

"I haven't exactly spent a lot of time with them since you got out. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy to see you again, but I feel like I should apologize to them."

"Well there's only one way to do that." She said.

"What's that?"

"Come on I'll show you how to properly apologize to a girl." She said laughing and dragging me back towards the shops.

*Timeskip to (Y/N) returning to Beacon*

I walked to the dorm. Holding the things Sarah helped me pick out for the girls. Hopefully they'll forgive me. I opened the door slowly and the girls weren't back from wherever they were yet. I decided to hide the gifts until they returned. Sitting on the bed I got my scroll out and messaged Weiss.

"You guys coming back soon? I wanted to spend some time with you all before the weekend is over."

"We're on our way now. we were getting some dinner in Vale."

I'm excited to see their reactions to the gifts but I don;t know how they'll feel about me being gone so long. I was still thinking about it when the door opened and the girls walked in. I stood up looking down, worried.

"Hey, (Y/N), how was your day with Sarah?" Ruby asked as she entered.

"It was fun. I learned something important today." I said smiling at them.

"What's that?" Yang asked.

"How to apologize to you all." They all looked confused.

"(Y/N), you don't have to apologize for anything." Blake said. "We understand how much you missed her."

"I know you do." I said looking down again. "But I feel bad. I haven't been much of a teammate these past few days."

"Well, apology accepted." Yang said.

"That wasn't the apology." I said and they looked even more confused than before. I pulled out the bags I had.

"(Y/N), you didn't have to get us anything." Weiss said.