Warning!

I just want to remind everyone that this author had barely time to write. So this story is expected to have a very slow update. I will try to write whenever I get time. But surely, Max and Angelik will get their ending.

NOTE: VERY, VERY SLOW UPDATE.

So if you're one of those who lack patience, then come back when this story is completed.

And please, refrain from dropping any malicious comments, threats, or bullying. I ask for an advance apology. Any hate post, rest assured, it will get muted.

And again, my goal is to have a character that can intensely affect my reader, either hatred or love. All my characters have diverse characteristics.

So if she's stupid, then she's stupid. Not all smarts have perfectly made smart decisions all their life. Most times, love makes them stupid and do foolish things.

So please, refrain from directing the author why she made the heroine silly, stupid, etc.

I find a story tedious, boring, and uninteresting if all the characters have no flaws. I get it, you get annoyed, and that is nice because it means the story is affecting you, the storyline felt realistic in that case, but you don't have to vent it out to the author.

If you don't like the heroin, quit the story and find another book.

I suggest making your writing your own story with heroes that suit your preferences, plain and simple.

And before I end this rant, THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY EVER LOYAL SUPPORTERS AND READERS! THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME THIS WHOLE TIME.FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!

Sincerely,

Ros aka MsDreamerGirl84