Chapter 28: A Test of Friendship

"When a marriage works, nothing on Earth can take its place." —Helen Gahagan Douglas

Max's POV

It was only a few seconds but felt like hours.

Seriously?

What just happened?

It was her boisterous laughters that brought me back my consciousness.

Disoriented, I felt the hard surface against my back and I grunted disapprovingly.

Jesus Christ!

I'm so fucking tired. I just want to sleep, but then the bed I was lying was hard and uncomfortable. And realization hits me.

Shit!

My eyes snapped open, and there my lovely wife, head bent, watching me with laughters in her beautiful eyes. I made her laugh?

I didn't care that I fainted and lost some of my dignity if this is the result of it. My wife laughing.

I grinned, and then I remember why I lost my dignity for what seemed hours. Pulling myself up, I stood in front of her, eyes perusing any signs of pregnancy.

Bigger boobies. Tender. And softer like sponge.

My hand instinctively poke her boobs which made her already doe eyes gotten bigger, and then gradually narrowing into slits.

Mindless of her reactions, I gingerly touched her right boob, wrapped it with my large palm, and it fit perfectly, then gently squeezed it. She squeaked in surprise, jumping backwards simultaneously swatting my hand.

"What are you doing? That hurt!" she snapped, and I stared at her eyes, filled with disbelief mixed with confusion of the way I'm acting.

And then, she stepped closer to me, and now I was being inspected.

"Are you okay?"  her hand felt my forehead and I shook my head.

"Did you get a concussion? You are not acting right," she mumbled, frowning as she rounded me and pulled my head down so she can inspect it.

"I'm fine," I groused, but let her do her thing.

"Babe, you don't. I hope you don't have concussion. Should I call emergency?" she rambled as she fretted over my head, my back before turning back and stood in front of me, eyes assessing me intently.

She kept on prattling about me getting head injury, but nothing remained in my head. My head was reeling on the biggest question.

Is she pregnant?

"Is your tits tender? They don't seem bigger?" I asked mindlessly, eyes fixed on her boobs, imagining those dusty pink crown. And with my heated eyes trained on her boob, and since she wasn't wearing a bra, but just a thin cotton pink tank top and black yoga pants, I could see the nipples turning pebbles.

And just like that, my breathing picked up speed. All my blood rushed down to my lower head, and all I could think now was her against the bathroom wall, having my way on her body until I was boneless.

Fucking her senseless.

And then I realized, she may be pregnant. I can't be rough with her.

I had to fuck her slow, but thoroughly.

My eyes snapped to hers, and she was staring at me with disbelief and at the same time, frustrated.

"Are you trying to decipher if I'm pregnant?" she hissed, crossing her hands over her chest.