one.

hii :]

remember when dino said he wasn't good at social media but literally has such Aesthic™ pics with only TWO posts? all men do is lie!

alsooo, slight cw; there's a brief mention of student x teacher affairs, but it's brief. already so much going on lol

professor jeon = wonwoo.

enjoy this chapter ♡

"Are you coming?"

Chan glanced at Mingyu, who was sitting across from him. Seungcheol was leaning against his shoulder, his hand tightly holding onto Mingyu's.

All three of them were sitting in the library, Mingyu and Chan working on their assignments while Seungcheol worked on some lyrics. The atmosphere was nice, but the constant nagging from Mingyu wasn't.

"No," Chan deadpanned, looking back down.

Seungcheol huffed at both of them. "Why not?"

"You know what happened last time I went with you guys?" Chan glared at Seungcheol for asking such a stupid question. "I'm never going out with a couple ever again."

Mingyu grinned, "Well, we did offer you to have a threesome with us, but you answered by-"

Chan threw a textbook directly at Mingyu. The older boy groaned, holding his nose. Seungcheol gasped at him, "Chan! What the hell?!"

"What?" Chan says, batting his eyes innocently.

"I think you broke my nose," Mingyu whined.

Chan scoffed, "Suck it up, you big baby."

"You know, that was really uncalled for," Mingyu pouted. "Me and Seungcheol are hot, you can't deny that."

Chan didn't say anything and Mingyu smirked triumphantly.

"Anyway," he drawled, slightly embarrassed. "I can't go because professor Jeon told me stay back when classes are over."

Immediately, Seungcheol and Mingyu shared a strange look, then turned back to Chan. "Professor Jeon? Doesn't he have affairs with students?"

Chan held back a gag, "What! Those were rumors, you idiots!"

"Rumors could still be true," Seungcheol sings.

"I can't believe this, but you guys are literally perfect for each other," Chan says in disbelief. "Both of you act like your thirteen years old, even though you two are pushing thirty."

"Brat," they mumbled simultaneously and Chan giggled.

"So, you got into some trouble, I'm assuming?" Mingyu asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

Chan grit his teeth at the memory, "Yeah. But it's not even my fault-!"

"Mingyu, why would you bring it up?" Seungcheol huffed, his head in his hands.

"Seungkwan already knows he pisses me off, and everyday he just has to say the same shit to me!" Chan begins to rant, causing Mingyu and Seungcheol to sigh miserably. He continues, "I mean, usually I'm not the one who imitates our arguments, it's always him. And the crazy thing is, we aren't even in the same year! Seungkwan always starts shit in the hallways for some-"

"Shh!" the librarian came out of nowhere, hissing at Chan. A perfectly manicured nail was pushed against her lips, a stern look on her wrinkly face. They nodded obediently, rolling their eyes as soon as she walked away.

Mingyu checked his phone, "We should get going soon. The restaurant will be closed later."

"Are you sure you don't want to come, Channie? You can just ditch, you know," Seungcheol shrugged.

Chan snorted, "Yeah, and have professor Jeon chasing me around? I don't think so."

"I bet he'd like that," Mingyu giggled. Seungcheol grabbed his elbow, dragging him away. "Bye, Nodi! I love you!"

Chan smiled at the cute nickname, before looking back down at his work. He grimaced, shutting his textbooks.

Let's get this over with.

a/n - short chapter for today >_< but dw! ill have the next one posted for tmr

see you then ♡