four.

a/n - thank u so much for all the votes and reads, we're only four chapters in! the support always encourages me to continue writing :)

enjooooy

The next few weeks, Chan couldn't stop thinking about Seungkwan.

But they clearly weren't good thoughts.

When Chan bid his brother goodbye, he saw Seungkwan laughing loudly with his friends. It made his blood boil; no one who's as evil as Boo Seungkwan should be happy. Plus, he was shamelessly flirting with Wen Junhui- And Chan isn't surprised. Seungkwan has liked him ever since highschool. Junhui was an exchange student from China, and he's a really friendly guy, considering how popular he is around campus. The only reason Chan knows is because Seungkwan is not subtle around him, and it's kind of pathetic.

"Channie!" Junhui waves at him, his smile wide and radiant. Chan would love to talk to him, but not when the whole basketball team is with him. Sadly, Mingyu wasn't there with them. "We have practice after school, you should come watch us."

"I'm always there, Jun hyung," Chan smiles. "Mingyu and Cheol kind of force me to go."

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. Have you seen Mingyu?" Chan recognized the other boy as Xu Minghao, he was also on the team. "We usually meet up before lessons begin."

Chan shrugged, "He's probably with his boyfriend. You know how they are."

Minghao nods in agreement, and someone else speaks up. This guy, Chan doesn't know him.

"It's kind of weird though, right?" he said, and everyone exchanged a look, not understanding what he was trying to say. "I mean. We're not supposed to be dating anyone, yet coach let Mingyu off the hook."

Chan narrowed his eyes at him. "That's because he deserves to be on the team. This rule you guys have for dating is useless. Don't you guys have someone you like?"

All of them are quiet, and Chan sees Seungkwan glance at Junhui, who's oblivious as usual. He tries his best to suppress his scoff.

"Anyways..." Chan trailed off. "Are you guys nervous for the game next week?"

"Not really," Chan realized Hansol was speaking. He's new to the team, but he's good, and always chill. "We've been practicing a lot."

"Will you be there?" Minghao asks, and they all anticipate his answer.

Chan giggled, nervously looking at Seungkwan, who immediately smirks at him. "Yeah, I guess I have no choice," he says while glaring at the older boy.

The bell rings and Chan sighed. This is going to be a long day. "I'll see you guys later."

"Bye Chan!"

Chan exited the lecture hall, relieved it was his final class. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, seeing a few notifications from his brother, multiple from Mingyu and Seungcheol. But he definitely wasn't expecting one from Yoon Jeonghan.

They met during Seungcheol's birthday. He was playing beer pong with the others, and Chan watched him from afar, immediately drawn to him. Mostly because of his long blonde hair that looked so soft to touch. His laugh was really cute, too. He smirked everytime he made a point, hugging his teammate. Eventually, Jeonghan caught Chan staring, and the look he gave him is truly unforgettable. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes, and he sauntered over to the counter Chan was sitting on, sipping from his red plastic cup. He was extremely flirty, enticing. And unfortunately, Chan fell for it. Jeonghan pulled him into an empty room, whispering dirty words into his ear that could make anyone blush. From there, Chan regretted everything he did with Jeonghan.