Dinner

Things to keep in mind

Thoughts

Me talking

Henry's POV

"Hey Liam..." I said.

"Yes, what is it?" Liam  asked.

"Do you want to go eat at Sadila's Diner, just like old times?" 

"Sure." He replied.

I was excited about this. I got dressed in a green hoodie and jeans.

3rd POV

The tomato and lettuce went in the diner. Earlier, the gay couple flipped a coin to see who would pay. Henry had to pay. They sat at a table of two. Then a waitress appeared.

"Hello,what would you like young man?" she asked sweetly.

"I'll get the garlic and oil pasta." Liam said.

"And you," she said darkly, turning to Henry "What do you want?" 

"Hm, I want pizza with pepperonis." The green boy replied uncomfortably 

"I'm sorry sir, but we don't have pizza. Or spaghetti." the waitress said.

"But—" He started to say

"Shut up," she replied, "So what about you? What do you want?" She asked sweetly like nothing happened.

"Uh, actually," Liam said "I think I got to go. Goodbye and have a good day."

Liam's POV

"Shut up," she replied, "So what about you? What do you want?" She asked sweetly.

Really? I guess I'll just leave. I thought 

I said I had to go and then grabbed Henry's sleeve and went out of there. I can guarantee that this place isn't the best. We decided to have dinner at Henry's house. 

3rd POV

After eating dinner, they watched a movie and went to Henry's bed. Henry though was confused.

Why was that waiteress so mean? Am I weird? And why did he drag me out?  Henry thought.

"I don't like that place anymore," Liam said as if he had mind reading powers.

"Huh?!" Henry blurts, confused.

"Look it's not a big deal. Let's just go to sleep." Liam replied.

And so they went in to Henry's bed and snuggled till they fell asleep.

Fun Fact:The diner was inspired by my cousin, who used to cosplay as a guest at "Sadila's Diner"