The Incident of Henry and the Club

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ 

Bullying(physically)

Violence

Cursing

Things to keep in mind

Me talking

Sound effect

3rd POV

"YOU'RE GROUNDED!!" Hailey's dad yelled.

"Go to your room." Zander's mom said firmly.

Hailey goes to her room, being the obedient person she is to her parents. She plops herself onto the bed, and cries. She can hear Zander violently crying as he was also grounded. She doesn't know if she should comfort him or not. 

This is what happened when the "incident" occurred. 

I'll explain it to you.

Henry's POV

I'm chilling at lunchtime with Drew, Liam, and Jake. 

"Guess what? I got the new GachaWatch." Drew boasts. He loves to boast about his stuff. 

I sigh, trying to change the topic to lettuce. Why? Because I love lettuce.

Stacy walks by and then Liam says the one thing he always says(y'know which line).

"Stacy's mom still has got it going on." Liam says.

"Dude— don't you know the definition of age difference?" Drew asks, obviously not liking the topic.

"Well, I gotta go to music club. Bye!" Jake says while running.

Hailey's POV

Jake is late again.  He apologizes and we practice.

"Man, I am exhausted!" Sean yawns,.

"Me too. Let's end practice for today." I respond.

Everyone leaves the room. Me and Zander go back to lunch and start to talk about an incident in middle school(in 8th, not 7th). 

Since the club  finished practice early, so I decided to find my keychain that I lost(the pic of the keychain is on top). 

"Yeah! I know right, and then this girl came up to me—" Zander chatted.

I then stop. Zander's confused.

"Hey, you good?" Zander asks. 

 He doesn't notice why I stopped until the annoying jerk said something.

"Oh, look! It's the step-freaks!" Drew insults.

"Shut up, you asshole !" Zander snaps.

"Geez, take a chill pill." Drew insults back.

Zander was about to say something, when I stepped in.

"Zander, let's go. They aren't worth our time." I say.

"Fine, whatever." Zander says bitterly.

"I guess they are true love after all." Henry teases, making a kissy face.

3rd POV 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Zander and Hailey shouted.

They are now both boiling from anger, but ignore it anyway. The bell rings, which signals the step-siblings to go to Art. They both head to their lockers and to room 240. 

Meanwhile, with the Jomies, Henry goes to 0195 to get his English notebook, and heads to room 156.  Drew's also in this class. They both make it before the bell rings, and the teacher is teaching something about famous writers like Maya Angelou and Mark Twain and blah blah.