The Nightmare

Things to keep in mind

Person in nightmare(the voice)

Me talking 

Liam talking in dream 

Just wanna mention this one was not requested. It was inspired by a video called Shine a Light Reprise so credits go to whoever made it cause I don't know who made it.

3rd POV

The brunette boy was tired. Not mentally tired. He was physically tired. He was tired because he got detention. He plopped on his bed and ended up falling asleep.

"Huh? Where am I?" Liam asked himself.

"Hello,Liam." The voice said.

"WAIT WHO ARE YOU?" Liam asked.

"Your worst nightmare." It said.

Liam was so confused. 

What is happening?  He thought. Is this a nightmare?

The brunette boy wanted to defend himself from whatever it was. He didn't know who it was; no face, no limbs, nothing. Then he saw something he didn't want to see. His four exes. They all used him for money or cheated on him for fun. And that's when he realized who the voice was. It was all those four exes he had.

"STUPID NIGHTMARES!" Liam shouted out of nowhere.

"Aw, look Liam's gonna whine,whine, whine all night!" They said.

"You don't deserve to live why not kill yourself?" The four chanted.

"Here have a seditive." 

"Whine whine whine." They chanted again.

"Like there's no Santa Clause. Your pathetic because you whine. You whine all night!" One chanted.

"Your ass is off the team!" One yelled.

"GO ON AND BITCH AND MOAN." Another hollered.

"You don't deserve a dream." 

"You're gonna die alone." The fourth stated.

"DIE ALONE, DIE ALONE, DIE ALONE, DIE ALONE!"

"STOP IT!" He yelled, waking up.

His eyes then shot open to find a worried lettuce boy.

"Dude you okay? Henry asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a nightmare. Also," Liam said "can I sleep in your room?" He asked.

"Sure." The other boy replied.

So Liam went to Henry's room and slept there. He felt safe with someone(I do too lol)and they ended up cuddling.

Fun fact:The word count for this oneshot is close to the previous oneshot