The Confession

Things to keep in mind

Thoughts

Me talking

I recommend you watch all of ep5 in order to understand what is happening. It basically the confession from Stacy's and Sadie's POV.

Stacy's POV

Today's the day. The day I'm going to confess to Luke. I've been too scared to tell him but I finally had the confidence. All of a sudden, I tripped.

"WHAAAAA! Ugh!" I said when I fell.

"Woah, Stacy... are you okay?" Luke asked.

Yes! I thought to myself. Now's the perfect chance to confess to him. 

"I-I'm sorry...gosh, I'm so clumsy!"  I said.

Luke chuckled and then said "That's alright. Here."

"I-I'm sorry for being such a bother...uh, do you think you could help me carry these to the English classroom?" I asked nicely.

"Oh, of course! Would you guys mind waiting for a sec?" He asked the music club.

"Uh, sure." Sean said. Or was it Shawn? I don't know but it doesn't matter. Now's my chance. When we got to English. I then grabbed him and kissed him. He was shocked of course.I then told him how I really feel.

"Luke, the truth is I've liked you for a really long time now! I don't know if you've ever seen me that way, but I think you could come to like me!" I said.

"Uh, Stacy I-" He started.

I don't know if someone was spying on me, but I heard someone running. Then Luke ran.

"Wait, Zander!" Luke called out.

I grabbed his arm so he couldn't leave.

"Luke, I haven't heard your reply!"

"Sorry Stacy, but I don't feel the same. I like Zander!" The boy said.

3rd POV

The yandere left the room. Stacy was heartbroken. Her crush she's been crushing on for all those four years went to waste. It could've been the reason she cared about the music club.  It could've been the reason she didn't mind high school, and all the boring classes she had. You and me will never know. Or...was it really to distract herself from someone who does? Yeah,  it's  definitely not the last one. Or is it?

Sadie's  POV

I was walking to the English room to put the witchcraft books away. Then I saw Stacy. It looked like she was crying. Hard. I hated seeing her like this. Especially cause I like her. I guess I'll confess after I comfort her. I sigh and take a deep breath before I do. Then I walk to her.

 "Stacy, what happened? Are you okay? I asked.

"Oh I'm fine," she said, sniffing "I just got rejected by—"

She didn't finish her sentence. The next thing I knew I was comforting her. Now. Now was the time to confess(dang so many fucking confessions). 

Breathe in carbon dioxide and then breathe out carbon dioxide. I thought.

"Stacy," I said, "I like you. A lot. Now, you might not feel the same for me but I do really like you." I said.

I got no response. Well it was worth a shot. But then, I  heard her speak.

"I like you too..." Stacy replied, somehow not in tears anymore.

"So, uh, will you be my gf? I asked

"Sure!" She replied cheerfully.

We then decided to go out for dinner.

 While we were going, we saw Luke and Zander kissing. The weird thing wasn't the fact someone was spying,it was that when Stacy saw,she didn't look sad. It's almost like,she got over him. 

We then went to dinner. Since my parents knew about me liking her, they let me and Stacy stay as long as they got sleep. So we went to bed. Today was the. Best. Day. Ever.

Fun fact:Before writing this, the ship had never even crossed my mind