Suicide

⚠️Warning⚠️

Suicide

Things to keep in mind

Me talking

Thoughts

Flashback 

3rd POV

It was a cold night. The lettuce went to the school's roof. It was raining. Hard. The green boy looked down.

Today's the day I die.  He thought to himself.

Then he saw someone. A brunette haired boy.

Liam's POV

"Henry!" I called out.

Flashback

"Hey Liam...I like you"  A girl said.

Unfortunately,Henry,who has been crushing on him saw(so it like the lander confession but a lot more dramatic). Liam was his only hope. His parents hated him, Jake and Drew didn't like him because...well let's just say that he ditched him because he chose to apologize for his actions toward the music club (au where Jake hates music club). And his grandma and grandpas are all dead. He had no purpose in life at that moment.

"Don't do it Henry!" I shouted(still liam pov).

"Why are you coming to me?!" My crush asked. "Don't you like her?" 

"I don't! I like you Henry..." I said

3rd POV

Silence filled the air. The green boy stared. The other boy went up. And kissed him. 

Henry's heart was beating so fast. He then adapted to it. They pulled away. Silence. The two read each other's mind like a book. They both realized it was daytime and they went to school. Like everything was normal. Little did the students know what happened last night.

Fun fact:This was written by two people, those two people being my friend and I.