Prologue

Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth. Humans and Monsters. Both were powerful, Monsters in their magic and humans having the divine ability of a trait within their SOULS. However, the peace between both races did not last long. 

Humans grew afraid of Monsters because they had the ability to absorb SOULS and contain its power and so, war broke out. Lots of lives were lost on both sides, dust and blood slaughter spilled on a notorious battlefield. But, in the end, the humans came out victorious and casted the Monsters below into the underground.

Seven of the humans best magicians with all different SOUL traits combined their powers and magically sealed the Monsters under Mount Ebott, leaving Monsters to rot under the surface.  

Only thousands of years later did Monsters emerge again from Mount Ebott, the barrier broken by a SOUL of DETERMINATION. The humans went to strike once again to use their scare tactics, but it did not prevail, even against their advanced technology.

So instead, to settle things in a more civil matter, a pact was made between Humans and Monsters, allowing them to live side by side but with boundaries and restrictions. Many did not accept such creatures while others did which brought conflict among with in the human race. Either way, war had broke out in major places including Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, and Yemen, all allies in countries under the United States protection.

Needing more volunteers to be recruited and sent over to Iran to fight with its ally Iraq, Monsters decided to take the positions. Besides King Asgore, the King of Monsters, being involved, majority of half of the Monster population had joined and even moved up ranks quickly due to their speed, strength, and intelligence such as their high leveled skills in handling machinery and magic.

It didn't take long to reach higher ranks in positions with in the military, most in the army to fight on ground. 

However, this, was only the beginning.