{Ch. 12.5} Piecing Things Together (G)

She heavily sighs and looks up at you with a meaningful gaze. "What I'm trying to say is... G, were you the one with me that night in that car?"

To be continued...
—————————————————

Well shit. 

Shit, indeed my son.

I thought you said she wasn't going to remember anything!

I was sure, but perhaps my calculations were wrong. The human brain is quite unique. It can choose to hide and reveal things even if ones conscience is not exactly present. 

Damn it. And to think this shit wouldn't bite me back in the tailbone.

You can't avoid it now, so you might as well tell her the truth.

"Earth to G... Hey, Bone boy!" Amara called out, snapping her fingers in front of you. You grabbed her wrist out of instinct, a growl escaping your throat. 

"Don't. Do that." 

"Then answer my question." She countered, expression determined for truth. 

Just do it.

Shut up.

You let out an aggravated sigh. "Fine, but not here."

You took her already grabbed wrist and dragged her behind you to a desolated area in the shade. You let go of her wrist and walked over to the other wall and leaned against it, quickly taking out the box of cigarettes under your breast pocket. You took a cigarette out and put the box back then dug in your pocket for a small lighter. 

You grabbed it out and set it aflame with the press of your thumb. You hovered it close to the cigarette bud. Once it was lit, you snapped the lighter shut and stuffed it back in your pocket. You took a long drag of the poisonous toxin and exhaled it through your nasal cavity.

"So, what do you wanna know?" You asked, tone flat with slight irritation.

"I think you obviously know." Amara delineated, crossing her arms over her chest.

You sighed. "Look, all I know is some random guy was tryin' to forcefully get in your panties, so I saved ya'. You of course were drugged, so I planned on gettin' you to a hospital..." You smoothly averted your pinpricks, a small warmth in your cheekbones. "But, apparently, you had different plans. You got all horny and unbuckled your seat belt, so I had to pull over. You refused to sit back down and even crawled onto my lap, beggin' me to touch ya'."

"Oh gosh, please, no more." She blushed, turning her face from you. "I've got enough of that pictured out already."

A sly grin made its way onto your boney lips, a little arrogant voice telling you to continue.

"Ya' know, you made a lot of sugar-candied sounds. Very vocal about what pleases you. I was almost considering doing more than abiding your request and just fucking the lights out of ya'."

Amara looked at you with a shocked expression, blush still across her face. You took the cigarette from between your lips and tapped the ash with a light movement of your phalange.

"You shouldn't say things like that you know." She stuttered. You chuckled and moved from the wall you were leaning on and walked over to her, cornering her against the wall.

"And why not?" You grinned, hand far above the side of her head as the other was rested in your pocket.

"It's inappropriate, especially coming from someone of your high ranking." She depicted.

"Oh really? Then how 'bout you putting your hands on my crotch that night? Was that not inappropriate of you?" You smirked, craning your neck down beside her ear. You could feel her shiver against your cold breath, only making you feel more dominant by the moment. "Hm~ I won't lie, you got me going."

"I was drugged and that was weeks ago."

"Why bring it up then?"

Amara's expression changed into one of validiction and frustration. You found it amusing as always. "Because I wanted—"

"Clarification? Closure?" You interrupted. Your pinpricks moved down to her neck, a wide grin displayed on your skull. You brushed a single cold phalange across her warm flesh making her flinch. "Or, are you coming back for round two?~"  

Amara's brows furrowed and she lowered her arm before raising it compulsively, delivering a backhand slap across your left cheek. "How dare you... What makes you think I would ever want to sleep with someone as egotistical as you?! You've got some nerve thinking that a woman like me would want some skeleton like you! Honestly, your brother's better than you, you arrogant prick!" She berated, pointing an accused finger at you, voiced laced with venom and disgust.

You put a hand on your slightly burning cheekbone, a sadistic grin present. 

That very night, she was just asking for it wasn't she? All hot and horny, clinging to me for sexual comfort. Now look at her, all riled up and angry, it is quite the attractive look on her to be honest. 

No female has ever had the audacity to snap at you like that, verbally or physically, better yet turn you down sexually. Amara was the first. And you liked it. The truth was, you were a masochist. None of that soft, safe sex. You liked it rough. Yet, you always had to withstand certain limits because the women could never take all of it.

"Mmm~ Hit me again then we'll see where that gets ya'." You purred, leaning in close to her face. 

"Y-you wish!" Amara disparaged, an angry blush across her face. She tried to not shrink herself down, doing her best to stand on her own against you just as the last time you two were one on one. She pushed at your sternum and you took a a few steps back. "Honestly, I don't what's wrong with you! One moment you hate me and the next, you want to screw me even though you clearly have no attraction towards me! Either way, you can go screw yourself! Stay away from me or at least keep your distance!"

With that, she walked away with a head full of steam. The sadistic sensation you felt had faded, a disappointed frown on your lips.

Well, aren't you quite the charmer.

Shut it old man.

She's going to be a tough cookie to crack, so don't just think you can walk all over her.

It seems she's not going to let me.

One more thing. 

Yeah?

Control your 'friend', you're getting way to excited over this.

You looked down at your crotch to see a bulge. 

Oh.