Chapter 8> Captured

Childe's POV:

"Gah.. My stamina is slowly decreasing, my visions getting blurry.. I can barely gasp for air, darn it.. Why am I even fighting? I should just surrender God dammit! " I can't keep up on my melee stance, I need to use my delusion.. Or even my Foul legacy- before I could get my Delusion in hand Someone kicked it away from my Hand! What the hell! After that I can feel a sharp pain from my lungs, it was like thorns! Agh.. I then got on my knees coughing blood and stupid flowers.

Scaramouche then pointed at childe, "quickly! Capture him!" Scaramouche was Enjoying the scene he was watching, he just grinned from afar while slowly making his way to childe. They managed to Chain up tartaglia then the balladeer then got on his knees In front of Childe, taking his Chin and making him face him. "If only you were smart.. But your absolutely pathetic" scaramouche suddenly Laughed maniacally, he then slapped Childe as hard as he can, he got up and kicked his head. Leaving Childe bruised up and beaten.. His vision was blurry, he could barely stay awake.

As they went out of the abode, they started to go to the docks to a Ship to go to Snezhnaya .

Zhongli's POV:

I Just finished my work but then Xiao came to me, he reported everything to me but then I got silent, I remembered that the purple guy was actually a harbinger, and was definitely getting Childe to go with him to Snezhnaya. He then started to sprint to his Residence as Xiao Followed.

"Sir! Did I do something wrong? " he said while following The ex geo archon

"In fact, you did.. But it's alright, you didn't know. I'll just pray that he's still alright" that purple guy is childe's senior, that means He's more powerful in strength. God..

I just arrived to see my residence opened, I went inside to find a letter. I opened it to find a letter from.. Ajax? Whose Ajax?

"Mr.zhongli, this is Ajax speaking.. You might think whose Ajax? It's me... Tartaglia, I know this time might come. I got caught because of my own stupidity, it was a great time spending my last breaths with you... If only The world wasn't that cruel to us mortals like me, my fate has come! Let us Meet again in my next life...
Morax, Rex lapis, Zhongli, Xiangsheng or anything.. I loved you since I laid my eyes on you, I hope you find someone better and more suitable for you.. I don't deserve you but I know that this fate Serves me right, I'm sorry again.. Please Live happily for me.

-Ajax"

I couldn't help but tear up, there was a glaze lily on the table, it was dying.. Showing that tartaglia is almost- no! At least I can see him one last time.. Right?.. They couldn't be gone this fast.. I then Sprinted out of my residence to the docks to find childe getting dragged towards the ship to Snezhnaya, a single tear drop fell from my cheek.. I wanted to help him. . But.. I can't.

"AJAX! " I screamed, he looked at me before boarding.. He gave me a.. Painful smile, a sorrow look on his face was present. I saw him getting kicked onto the ship, my blood was boiling in rage.. As I was about to step towards them, Xiao took my arm and shook his head while signaling that there were people watching,
It was either my identity or my loved one.. Before I could decide the ship was already gone.. ahh.. Yes... Why does everyone need to leave? Guizhong, Osial, the 3 yaksha's, the other original archons that have passed, Azhdaha and now Ajax.. I got on my knees as I watched the boat take off.

Xiao tried to comfort me by telling me it's alright and I'd find Someone else.. But, I've gotten attached to the mortal world. Especially to childe, I liked him.. Wait not just like, I loved childe..

"Come back to my arms.. Please.. " as I reached my hand towards the ship..

Childe's POV:

I was getting on the Ship but then a familiar Voice Shouted my name, It was.. Xiangsheng... I guessed he got the letter by now, beside him was the adeptus.. I looked at them both and smiled at Xiangsheng... It wasn't much but If only we were meant for each other than this would've been a fairy tale that can be told to the next generations, Partings Are a special memory to Remember.. That's why I gotta smile for Xiangsheng, I don't want him to remember this parting as a sad Memory.. I got kicked down as I got taken away as the boat started to Move, I looked back as xiangsheng was about to Step towards us. I was shocked but thank God that The adeptus Stopped Xiangsheng, I saw him got on his knees.. It hurts me to see xiangsheng in pain, more than this stupid disease and more than kicks and slaps from anyone.. I then say down on the deck while I coughed up blood through the way to Snezhnaya..

They arrived on The docks as the citizens gathered to see the harbinger captured.. They were all Shocked to see the powerful harbinger in flesh getting executed, Childes admirers, childes friends we're within the crowed.. They wanted to protest to stop the Execution though it's not possible, they got into a carriage while childe was in the back. Laying there with pure dull eyes, he was bleeding and he coughed again.. He even filled the back of the carriage up with Glaze lilies and especially blood, it was like his death bed but his death is gonna be much worse than bleeding out.

he was put in a chamber within the castle of the tsaritsa, the only light source was a torch on the hallway and the window.. He was a complete mess, he was forced to give his delusion and his vision, though the fatui agents were too Stupid to notice that it was fake, childe kept his Vision and his delusion at hand. He would wait for 3 days before his execution. At the mean time, he just laid in his chamber.. He just wanted to die right there, he just wanted to be in Zhongli's Embrace.. Hugging him, cuddling with him..

Zhongli was also devastated, he skipped work that day. He was just in his residence reading all the letters that were from Childe, the gifts that he gave to him. He just sobbed in the corner, he looked at the glaze lily that were from Childe, it was dried up.

"I miss you, My Dear".. The two uttered at the same time..

:) sorry