chapter 14> Sick

When it came to choosing a room for childe, he thought that childe would be alright in one of the larger Rooms in the inn, They got in The room and zhongli immediately Placed childe down On the king sized bed.

"Ngh... Mmm.. no... No.."

Childe keeps Repeating those words over and over again, which made zhongli Confused. He was about to place his hand on childes Cheek but then childe Took his wrist and Refused to let go..

"D-dont.. Touch me... Or I'll punch you.."

Zhongli was surprised that childe could feel someone's presence even if he was Knocked out. But he was so curious why childes guard was always up even if he is sleeping or resting.

"Childe? Don't worry it's just Me, morax?"

"Mmm.. Must... Kill.. And.. Destroy... For.. M-my... Ngh.... Family.. " he said letting go off Zhonglis hand and twitching his face while he continued to sweat more and more.

"Childe.. " he said placing His hand on his forehead, Unlike before Childe took Zhonglis hand softly and hugged it with both hands.. It shocked Zhongli,

"Ajax..? "

"Please dont.. Leave... Me... Here alone.."

Those words melted Zhonglis Heart as he observed Childes face, Tears were forming in his eyes.

"Must... get stronger.. To protect my family.."
Zhongli wiped Childes tears off as he reached to his left to Get The warm towels he prepared, Zhongli took one and placed it over Childes Forehead. Zhongli was still beside Childe sitting down on a chair he watched as Childes Frustrated look faded as it was replaced by a Calm Look. Zhongli also fell asleep while Childe was still hugging his Hand.

It was 6 Am and Childe woke up to find The geo archon Who was sleeping peacefully, he got shocked at he was holding on the archons Hand.. He Wondered if maybe he did something weird when He wasnt his self. He still felt horrible and his vision was blurry but he took His blanket and slowly placed it over zhongli who Grunted Softly as he Tightened His hold on Childe hand..

Childe was shocked that Zhongli would Stick with him. He looked At the view of the sunset through the terrace as the morning Breeze Entered The room he just laid down again Looking at Zhongli wondering why would a God Place so much Attention to A mortal, or is the rock hard god really is a softie inside? Or Childe really was just used to the tsaritsa? He snoozed off to sleep while rolling away to the other side of the bed but Childes Hand is still intertwined with The Gods hand.

Zhongli awoke at 8, he blinked twice and looked down on himself to see tartaglias  blanket over him. He carefully got up and Took Childes hand off of his and placed the blanket over Childe again. He placed his hand on The gingers head and he was still quite Hot..(😏) Though his temperature went down. He figured that he could use his authority As rex lapis and order medics to take care of Childe while he Went to Do his duties. But then suddenly Childe opened his eyes to see the Lord of geo standing over him checking his Temperature.

"O-oh.. Your awake"

"Oh, I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep tartaglia. Ill be heading out anyways— though medics will be on their way here so don't worry—"

"Why are you giving a mortal like me.. Your attention? I'm not- worthy of your time"

"Didn't i say that you now are my property, A mortal that technically is mine deserves Attention from the Owner, no? "

No reply..

"Ill order you food and ill get going, good bye tartaglia" he said walking away but then Tartaglia took his Forearm staring straight at Zhonglis amber eyes.. As the wind breeze Entered the room, once again it was a very romantic scene but it was still a one sided Romantics.. Or is it? Childe only sees Zhongli as a friend right now not as someone he loved, that I can confirm.