chapter 18< ill be taking my leave.

So, like I haven't been able to post :') and I just remembered that I had a wattpad story that's UNFINISHED. And exams are coming up so FVCK 😍 but thank you all for 13k Reads! I just made this for fun but it suddenly went wilddd! Anyways enjoy this chapter:)

Zhongli can feel childes gaze upon him, but he can tell he wasn't the one he was looking at, he was looking at the book that held the truth. Well, he did it, he made childe hate him, wasn't that what he wanted?

Zhongli was just out of words, he's been bubbling with anger and sorrow. All the emotions from traveling back and forth just for him, the fact that he's been going from timeline to timeline, Losing his memories bit by bit, been rescuing childe in every damn timeline just for HIM. Zhongli now looked at childe just tired of it all, all that sorrow just popped. Zhongli took a step and inhaled and exhaled..

"Do you have any idea what I have done for you?" He said with a stern look, gripping onto the notebook.

The ginger replied "What you have done for me?! Please! What the hell did you do for me?! All you made me do is work and all the random cra-" he was cut short after zhongli took his collar and pushed him to the wall, cornering him.

"Wha-"

"I.. I'm tired, I've been saving you for years and years.. In every single timeline, I wanted to keep you alive."

"What do you mean-"

"You wanted the notebook right?"

Childe didn't want to reply, he felt something in his heart that he did something wrong. So he just nodded.

Zhongli Unpinned him and tossed the notebook to him. "You'll find your answers there, and when you finish reading it.. You will know what I have done for you. Go back to snezhnaya since all you want to do is kill and have battles with people you don't even know, I have no more use of you" he said leaving.

Childe was in shock, but he looked at the notebook knowing that what was inside was sure to shock him. He opened the first page then another until he spent hours and hours reading through everything in it. "I love you" is written on every page that involved childe.

He finally closed the notebook. Shaking, fear, distraught.. The contents of the book were vividly given. From the executions to everything, you can tell it was bloody. He was having a hard time to breathe, not knowing what to do.. If he should say sorry or just leave.

He got up, gripping the notebook he tossed it to the bed and just started packing.. He took the souvenirs that zhongli and him bought, since zhongli said that keeping souvenirs from liyue means good luck. (Like from ancient China:))

He waited til a boat sailing for snezhnaya came. But he was still full of questions, why did he do that? Why are gods so unfair? Why did my old me love morax? Something like those questions.

Meanwhile with zhongli.

He sat having tea with cloud retainer, ranting about what childe did and that he was tired..

"I get that you're angry but give time, I'm sure he'll value what you have did for him."

"I've already given him time, years and years, why can't he just stop."

"Stop?"

"Stop penetrating my heart every single timeline, I get hurt too. Seeing him die in front of my eyes over and over for 1000 times is just too much trauma even for me who's probably 7 thousand years old now."

Cloud retainer sighed and just looked at the retired God ranting.

Sorry if this Chapter was short:( I only had a little time to spare! But thank you again every one! I'll make chapter soon enough